Location: Seattle, WA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Designer for our Seattle office to join our rapidly growing T-Mobile for Business account. Do you dwell on the details and obsess over perfection? Do you thrive on fast turnarounds and variety of deliverables? Then come help us build some amazing B2B content for one of the world’s leading telecom brands.
The ideal candidate is flexible, efficient, highly detailed, and deadline-driven. They are a master of pixels on a variety of digital and print platforms and applications, and have a keen understanding of the type of content that fulfills on business objectives and client expectations. Every good idea comes down to execution, and that responsibility falls largely on the shoulders of the designer.
To be considered for this role, you must submit an online portfolio or PDF of your work.
What you’ll do:
- Craft | Design for a variety of platforms from concept through completion. Working closely with other members of the team, the Designer will roll up their sleeves and execute design plans.
- Partner | Work with the creative leads to design work while addressing client needs. You’ll collaborate with multidisciplinary teams across the agency to ensure timely deliverables.
- Innovate | Exemplify fearlessness in the face of the undefined and a passion for bringing order through design exploration. Concept and collaborate on campaign ideas, digital tactics, and other marketing activations with a creative team while working on multiple projects. Bring proactive ideas to the table.
Who you are:
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging, especially when working across disciplines.
- Passionate about creativity | Your partnership with creatives and ability to inspire ideas through execution is what gets you out of bed in the morning.
- An experimenter | Embrace the unknown and ready to break process. You’ll be excited by opportunities to explore new ideas rather than rely on existing paradigms, and you view technology as a tool that can drive this creativity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in interactive design, ideally in a digital agency environment. B2B experience highly preferred.
- Experience with optimization of web content and animations.
- Must be a quick thinker, able to develop concepts and carry out solutions on a tight schedule.
- Must work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proficient in Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator, and also InDesign and PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle a high-volume environment with rapid turnaround times and manage multiple tasks and project details.
- Provide creative input in brainstorming sessions for a variety of projects.
- Stay current with latest web and content design trends and technology and implement as appropriate.
- Strong time management skills and excellent work ethic.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.