Wunderman Thompson Technology
Location: Bydgoszcz, Poland
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Technology applies technology to lay the foundations for this growth. We design, build, manage and run the complex technology ecosystems that give organisations the technical capabilities that fuel their growth. And we don’t just build the technology, we help them to work in new ways to get the most out of it, so they can focus on putting their customers at the heart of the experience. We provide an end-to-end service across three core capabilities; customer acquisition, customer experience and commerce.
What you’ll do
- Work as part of interdisciplinary agile team (approx. 10 people) in projects from 3 to 12 months long for global brands such as Ford, EY, Unilever and Colgate-Palmolive
- Build web platform solutions
- Apply your knowledge and experience to take part in technical decisions and shape projects at its every phase
- Besides the daily project work, take part in internal initiatives that combine business and technology (open-source projects, hackathons, R&D)
- Share knowledge, because we are knowledge sharing ambassadors. We speak on conferences, organize meetups, provide internal lightning talks and write blog posts.
What we deal with in our projects
- Adobe Experience Manager based platforms written in Java
- Global-size traffic and high throughput performance optimisations
- Third party services integrations (REST APIs)
- Complex and distributed architectures based on open-source solutions and lighweight technologies like RxJava, Vert.x and Consul
- Automation using Gradle, Vagrant and Chef, Docker and Kubernetes
- Cloud based solutions using Google Cloud, AWS and Azure
- Open-source solutions based on Java, Kotlin, Gradle and Docker
- Technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, JS (ES6+), React and other SPA libraries or frameworks
- Reassuring that the interfaces meet high accessibility standards
- Visit our Technical Blog: https://wttech.blog/ to see more technical aspects of our daily work
What you bring
- Previous experience in back-end development (Java or other object-oriented language)
- Knowledge of web applications architecture
- Good understanding of REST API
- Knowledge of GIT
- Passion for programming and new technologies
- Problem solving skills and proactive attitude
- Great communication and English skills (min. B2)
- Willingness to work as part of a team and collaborate directly with clients
What we offer you
- Salary 8000 - 17500 PLN gross on the Contract of Employment or 9000-18500 PLN on B2B contract (Independent/Senior)
- Support from your first days at WTT - a designated mentor who will support you through your whole career at WTT
- A flexible work location (super secure office or home office)
- Internal knowledge sharing and team initiatives (hackathons, lightning talks, mentoring, team and company-wide retreats)
- A benefit package which includes: cafeteria system MyBenefit, private health care (Luxmed VIP package), additional paid days off as an anniversary reward
- A social budget for e.g. holidays, nursery and kindergarten
- Relocation package
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.