Local Subject Matter Expert
Local Subject Matter Expert
Location: Praha, Czech Republic
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
There are almost 400 of us in Wunderman Thompson Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish, German, or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
Our Prague branch looking for Local Subject Matter Expert
What you’ll do:
- Working under direct supervision of Global SME and indirectly with Global Team
- Active collaboration with Process team
- Implementation of new services, testing and proofing
- Suggesting updates for existing services followed by testing and proofing
- Technical trainings of the team
- FPOC for Process/Infra team for documentation, consultation, reviews and updates
- Fixing bugs and issues, tool configuration enhancements
- Ops consultation on daily basis
- Providing technical consultation to Marketers
What you’ll need:
- Knowledge of HTML (editing of html emails), MS Office
- Experience with Marketing Automation platforms – especially with Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Very good English - both oral and written (Czech language not required, but is an advantage)
- Ability to multitask between multiple campaigns, meet deadlines and prioritize according to pre-agreed general rules
- Attention to detail
What reward will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays – a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, catering allowance.
On top of this, we offer:
- An Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
- The professional system of internal education for your potential to grow
- Language lessons
- Birthday gift
- Refreshment in the office
- We are a dog-friendly company
- Multisport card
In October 2021, we will move to a new office nearby metro Vltavska; Bubenská 1, Prague 7.
Home office info: During the Covid pandemic, we prefer working from home. If you need to work from the office, you can.
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our website, and if you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about yourself. Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.