Power Platforms Business Analyst
Power Platforms Business Analyst
Location: Orange County, CA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Power Platform Business Analyst to help define and deliver Microsoft Power Platform solutions for our clients. In this role you will partner with Business teams, Solution Architects and Subject Matter Experts to understand our client’s business process and problems, defining and building app-based solutions that leverage data within a client’s ecosystem. The analyst will create low-code/no-code solutions utilizing Microsoft Power Platform and be responsible for designing and building the application (model, canvas, portal, or other), identifying data sources and defining data model and interactions. In addition, you will create Power Automate flows, Virtual Agents and use Power BI to build data visualizations and dashboards. You will help create customized enhancements to the power platform suite based on individual client’s needs.
What you’ll do:
- Solution | Understand client’s business process, requirements, constraints, be able to recommend solutions utilizing Microsoft Power Platform and other tools. Design and build low code/no code applications utilizing Microsoft Power Platform.
- Advise | Become an expert in business process analysis, business intelligence and analytics, and application integration. Advise clients on how to digitize/automate and simplify existing processes.
- Innovate | Partner with technical SMEs to develop customizations to existing power platform applications and data integrations.
- Train | Develop training documentation and train End-Users.
Who you are:
- Problem Solver | Digs in and simplifies how to work around problems, asking "why not?" and "how can we make this better?".
- A digital native | You are comfortable designing digital solutions and determining which technologies should be used to deliver a superior experience. You’re able to map the digital customer experience to technology ecosystems, identifying what exists, what is needed, and what is not needed along the way.
- Open and Collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Agile | Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, ready to inspire outstanding experiences for consumers and brands, no matter what product, service, sector, device or channel.
- An experimenter | Embrace the unknown and ready to break process. You’ll be excited by opportunities to explore new ideas rather than rely on existing paradigms, and you view technology as a tool that can drive this creativity.
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in digital and/or marketing technology providing customized solutions to clients. Consultancy experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience designing and developing Power Platform solutions.
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of Microsoft power platform suite, (PowerApps: Model-Driven, Canvas, Portal, Power Automate, PowerBI). Microsoft Power Platform certification preferred, but not required.
- Able to understand complex business process and business requirements and solve them with a customized solution.
- Experience with implementation and governance and administration of power platform tools.
- Experience designing/developing solutions that span multiple Office 365 services.
- Technology industry experience, both consumer and commercial (B2B).
- Experience with creating training documentation & providing end-user training.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.