Department: Data & Analytics
Location: San José, Costa Rica
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a smart, inquisitive, self-driven Data Analyst to join our growing marketin science capability within Wunderman Thompson Data Products. You’ll be part of the Analytics and Marketing Science group responsible for bluid end to end data solutions for clients, such tagging stratedgy for web performance to deep dive analysis using different data sources.
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for contributing in client meetings, reading out health checks of your reports, providing recommendations to improve the performance for the marketing campaigns, or the web page.
You will have the freedom to contribute to methodology decisions and the responsibility of turning data solutions into production level solutions that can be rolled out across the business.
We’re looking for someone who is genuinely excited about the field of data and analytics right now, driven by continuous learning, development and contributions to the wider community.
What you’ll do:
- Translate client data requirements into mockups
- Build and maintain data solutions combining different data sources, using data visualizations tools such as Googe Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI or Excel
- Create measurement strategies, aligned to the client main KPIs when they are provided, or create those KPIs depending on the client strategic goals
- Create tracking strategies for site performance, considering the trend tools such as Google Tag Manager
- Keep focus in data results, to raise the flag when necessary to wrong data sources for vendors, or changes in trends of results for the client.
- Collaborate: share the best practices to the internal and regional team
Who you are:
- Curious | With an inquisitive mindset you embrace the unknown and see as an opportunity to explore and innovate.
- Ambitious | Willing to take calculated risks, stretch yourself and your team to do new things vs. plugging into existing solutions.
- Passionate | You take great pride in your work. You approach our own and our clients’ business challenges with enthusiasm and a commitment to getting it right. You love working in health. You see data science as a way of expressing creativity.
- Humble | Wear any hat that needs to be worn, and you know you do not know everything. You want to learn from others.
What you’ll need:
- Data visualisation tools & BI reporting (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Website analytics & personalisation/testing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) is a MUST
- Research tools (e.g. TGI, GWI, Google Trends)
- Social analytics tools (e.g. Crimson hexagon, Facebook Ads reporting)
- Advanced excel skills
- Advanced English level
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.