Junior Web Editor
Junior Web Editor
Location: Praha, Czech Republic
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
At Wunderman Thompson’s Prague office you’ll find skilled data analysts, creative people with unique ideas, as well as modern technology enthusiasts. There’s almost 400 of us in Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
Our Prague branch is looking for a Junior Web Editor.
What you’ll do:
- Edit websites according to client needs using their Content Management System (CMS) – all of our clients are well-known, multinational companies.
- You’ll perform basic image manipulation (text change, cropping, resizing, saving for web use).
- Your task will be to manage content updates (such as content translation implementation, ad-hoc changes to website content, basic SEO checks, performance checks, etc.).
- You’ll communicate with internal teams, discuss project statuses, and help identify areas for improvements in efficiency.
- Deadlines are everywhere – you’ll report on current projects using assigned tools and make sure that deadlines are met.
- You’ll work with a team of web content editors in order to monitor results and identify opportunities for improvement.
What you’ll need:
- Your fluency in both written and spoken English is paramount. Your daily communication with clients will be in English.
- Any other European languages including Czech are very welcome, but not required.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS will make starting this role easier.
- Some basic knowledge of Photoshop is appreciated but not necessary.
- You will gain an advantage if you have had previous experience working with any CMS. But, don´t worry – we will always provide you with appropriate training.
What reward will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays – a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, catering allowance.
On top of this, we offer:
- An Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
- A professional system of internal education to boost your growth potential
- Language lessons
- Birthday gift
- Refreshment in the office
- We are a dog-friendly company.
- Multisport card
- Home office. During the Covid pandemic, we prefer working from home. If you need to work from the office though, you still can.
In October 2021, we will move to a new office near metro Vltavska; Bubenská 1, Prague 7
Some of the benefits (massages, refreshment etc.) can be on hold, because of the COVID 19 pandemic
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our website, and if you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about yourself. Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.