Location: Boston, MA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson MSC is seeking for a DCO Lead to help oversee daily operations of the growing DCO department within the company. We are looking for someone ready to install best-practice operations and directly contribute to business development. You will help grow the presence and knowledge of departmental capacities both within and outside the organization. This role will manage a team of developers, AdOps managers and project managers.
What you’ll do:
- Thought Leadership I You will bring expertise on DCO execution, providing guidance on best practices, benchmarks, strategy, tools, and innovative practices.
- Define I Work directly with clients and cross agency counterparts across media planning, creative, and analytics to define campaign goals in measurable terms.
- Develop I Develop strategies across all marketing channels to improve ROI/ROAS and achieve maximum efficiency. Help develop and implement process standards.
- People l Support account team in delivering program recommendations to evolve and improve over time, including providing insights into campaign constraints and untapped potential.
Who you are:
- Collaborate l You foster cohesion with cross-agency partners, clients, and technology partners to develop, activate and optimize targeted programs
- Proactive I Act as a participant and leader in regular knowledge sharing sessions to support organizational education programs and nurture innovation, optimization, and integration strategies.
- Industry Expert I Maintain knowledge of industry trends and products as they relate to the programmatic and technology space.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 4 years in a hands-on role managing DCO campaigns at an agency or related environment.
- Experience leading a DCO/programmatic team
- Experience putting together DCO programs in an integrated landscape between creative, account, media, tech and execution teams.
- Working knowledge of display, video, social and DSP partners, and external data or media providers (Google, Flashtalking, Media Math, LiveRamp).
- Strong knowledge about first party data (pixel implementation, DMPs, clusterization / group analysis) is a must.
- Quantitative and analytics skills, with the ability to draw relevant insights based on multiple data sources. Fluency in visual display of quantitative information through Excel, Tableau, PowerBI, or the equivalent.
- Experience with audience targeting, performance optimization, AB testing.
- Strong presentation and communication skills along with excellent business acumen.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.