Location: Budapest, Hungary
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are looking for a Creative Copywriter to join us in our mission to push the frontiers of creativity as we inspire growth for ambitious brands. In international and Hungarian markets alike, as a Copywriter at Wunderman Thompson, you will be working across all types of media (both online and off). We are a multifaceted, fast paced agency that is always offering new kinds of challenges, via our high-profile global accounts, and the mentorship you will need to tackle them thanks to the exposure you will get to senior stakeholders from the get-go.
What you’ll do:
- You will create concepts, communicated via stories, narratives, and different advertising materials for marketing campaigns
- Take an idea through all the creative process, from concept to drafting and all the way towards the final execution
- Work closely with an Art Director, to create boundary-pushing advertising campaigns
- Write copy (in a wide variety of formats) that has a calculated impact on the target audience
- Work with Client Service teams to understand client business objectives and audience demographics/characteristics
- Play an active role in the successful pitch of campaign concepts to clients
- Ensure the quality is up to the highest standards on all projects
What we will expect from You:
- 2+ years of experience in an advertising agency
- The ability to write in Hungarian and English with impeccable grammar
- The experience to generate ideas and present them with confidence
- A portfolio that shows a strong ability for conceptual thinking and creative writing
- Experience and proficiency in all advertising channels including social media
- Experience in creating films for advertising and working with voice actors
- The ability to switch seamlessly between different brand tones
- To take pleasure in both creative thinking and producing content
- A love for writing
What you can expect from us:
- Remote work opportunity (3 times a week if you live in Budapest)
- Health insurance package (after 1 year of employment)
- International brands and projects
- Diverse teams
- International and inhouse training possibilities
- Kid and dog-friendly office
- Annual team building days
- Fun events
- Award-winning office
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. iLearn isour learning & development portal home to 100s of sessions for you to access. Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.