Location: Seattle, WA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Creative Director - Copy in our Seattle office for our thriving T-Mobile for Business (TFB) account. The Creative Director - Copy for TFB is a dynamic team leader who sets a visionary tone both within the agency and with our clients. They are a B2B expert and champion, with a proven track record of overseeing and creating meaningful content and messaging that help brands connect with other brands through engaging marketing across a broad spectrum of platforms—digital, print, social, OOH, broadcast, and more.
As Creative Director, you will oversee teams who are engaging in both conceptual efforts—creating a range of ideas for projects and presentations—and in the delivery of exceptional work. You easily inspire team members to exceed expectations, and you yourself strive to continually evolve and grow the brand/product’s look, feel, and personality. You are constantly curious and seek innovative ways to apply your knowledge and leadership in the B2B space, pushing against the norms of traditional marketing.
You will report to the Executive Creative Director and will lead large projects or platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Big idea thinking | Leading teams to create unique B2B experiences across all existing and new channels that reach a particular audience.
- Client-facing | Regularly connect with clients to forge a strong partnership that builds trust in our thought leadership and ideas.
- Analyze | Understand how data is used to develop multi-channel campaigns and experiences that successfully connect with the audience.
- Create | Generate highly effective creative concepts and copy, and provide exceptional copy and art direction.
- Collaborate | Closely partner with your Account and Strategy counterparts. Successfully integrate into the larger team and being a positive force in our work environment and agency culture.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude. Appetite for bringing people together. Possess an innate knack to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- A leader | You set a high-quality bar and ensure that team members are exceling and growing in their craft and careers.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns. You set the tone. You must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable with ambiguity and encourage collaboration.
- An experimenter | Embrace the unknown and be ready to both enforce and break process. You’re excited by opportunities to create new ideas rather than defaulting to existing ones. You see technology as a tool for creativity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing. It’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 8 years of agency (preferably digital agency) experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience leading teams and projects.
- A portfolio that showcases excellent use of creative and conceptual capabilities in the B2B space.
- Working knowledge of UX principles and tools.
- Experience using data and technology to come up with innovative brand experiences.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to manage multiple accounts in a fast-paced environment.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.