Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson seeks an enthusiastic critical thinker and problem solver who thrives on being engaged at all levels of a program.
Our Program Managers understand the opportunities and constraints of a given program and take responsibility for setting and managing expectations internally and with clients.
The Program Manager is responsible for help to achieve the integration of the different Marketing areas and teams. In addition, they are responsible for leading the day to day activities.
To be successful in this role, you must have the talent for overseeing all the small details that add up to fulfilling our commitment to client satisfaction.
What you'll do:
- Work | With the Project Manager and Project manager Lead to oversee all projects ensuring that the Statement of Work is followed, deadlines are met, quality is controlled, and a high level of customer service is maintained. Work closely with Marketing Managers to understand the key business needs and translate that into information to be shared with the Operation Manager and PM Lead to align operation and Creative production strategy
- Process | Provide input to the Operation Manager, PM Lead and Creative Director regarding what other agencies are doing, strategies being discussed and any business changes that can impact the processes or WoW.
- People | Motivate, direct and challenge teams to produce great work. Develop strong relationships with Marketers and Leadership, become their go to person on daily bases for any needs related to business opportunities
- Help | Project Manager team to surface any challenges with Marketing Managers or other vendors.
- Participate | In all planning sessions, inform and share that information with the Ops Manager and PM Lead in order to develop integrated strategies to proactively address action plans.
- Collaborate | Integrate holistically different marketing teams into one brief.
- Analyze | Client’s requirements and help to prepare understandable and consolidated documents for the production stakeholders.
- Opportunities | Be able to develop NB opportunities, bringing the Client Services Director and the Ops. Manager to the table.
Who you are:
- Detail Oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Builder | Navigates strong collaboration between people, processes and systems.
- A Strong Communicator | Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Leader | Influences and fosters an environment of shared accountability. Drives projects from ambiguity to clarity.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Advanced English level it's mandatory
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite use
- Understands about different strategies, production requirements and resources needed.
- Understands the business needs, is able to reduce the gap between the client needs and the operation needs.
- Client Facing, operation knowledge, organized, project ownership, analytical skills, team work, diplomacy.
- Highly organized, effective communicator
- Detail-oriented. Recognize and solve problems quickly
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.