Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
POSSIBLE Argentina, a Wunderman Thompson company, is a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into digital ideas with measurable impact and strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverable. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people. As the Buenos Aries office of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We’re deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for: some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands.
We’ve come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So here’s a promise: We’re people you’ll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we're looking for
POSSIBLE is looking for a Creative Designer Lead to join our team in Buenos Aires and be part of a new client team and accomplish its business challenges.You will lead a team of detail oriented designers, aiming to inspire them to exceed expectations and strive to continually evolve and grow the digital creative production work. As a Creative Designer Lead you have a strong knowledge of digital and print production projects, new biz / pitch opportunities and ensure creative quality in a high-speed working environment. Critical to this position is a spirit of resilience and problem-solving, a collaborative approach, an ability to be hands-on backed by strong written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Spanish as well as strong visual criteria.
What you'll do
- Team | Manage, inspire and motivate the design team, successfully becoming a force in creating a positive work environment.
- Communicative | Present work confidently to team members or clients if needed in English. Make sure the communication is fluent and clear. Generate synergy between both countries.
- Digital Production | Lead a variety of digital production projects, new biz / pitch, creative campaigns, providing strategic oversight, ensuring creative quality and key production best practices for an escalable structure.
- Clients | Regularly connect with clients to create a solid partnership, building trust in our team, our capabilities and our deliverables, for a long term successful relationship. Work closely with Client Partner/Account Manager to develop new alliances and business
- Ways of working | Implement efficient ways of work, finding the right team, structure and process needed, depending on individual client/project needs - partnering closely with account managers & producers.
- Guidelines | Become an expert on the brand’s guidelines and control quality deliverables. Define the look and feel of digital and print executions and provide feedback to team members.
- Collaborative Process | Be comfortable with tight timelines and multiple projects, oversee the Creative team and define ways of working that help them accomplish tight timelines while working on multiple projects.
- Look & Feel | Help define the look and feel of innovative consumer-facing communications.
- People | Work closely with Clients, Client Partner, Designers and Copywriters to ensure maximum effectiveness of various executions.
Who you are
- A builder | Ability and appetite for bringing people together and building a sense of belonging in a team.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive. We’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable with ambiguity and encourage collaboration.
- Organized | You're willing to step in an growing account that works with offshore clients and teams as well as is working in building its processes and basis.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Take care of yourself and your team.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing; it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
- Hands-on | POSSIBLE leaders are not conductors, they are hands-on team players that are willing to step in and get their hands dirty when needed and work side by side with the team at all moments.
- Team Player | Work close to Client Partner, Designers, Copywriters, Audiovisual Designers and Editors and build up a team to ensure the best deliverables and client engagement.
What you'll need
- 5+ years of design experience collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams in a digital firm, creative agency or communications environment. 2 + years varied background with experience in a creative digital production leadership role.
- Expert level of English language with excellent presentation skills and strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- You must have print and digital proven experience in order to give guidance to the rest of the team when receiving briefs
- Multicultural Marketing experience. Feel comfortable with multitasking and working with offshore clients and teams as well as being part of a growing team that's building its processes and basis.
- Experience across all communications channels and a variety of business categories (across industries, B2B/B2C).
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule in a fast-paced environment.
- Must work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and a kind team player.
- Strong organization skills and keen attention to detail. Ability to handle a high volume environment with rapid turnaround times and manage multiple tasks and project details.
- Collaborate with a wider creative team to create and lead original designs from concepts, seeing it through completion.
- Must be a critical thinker, interpret wireframes, develop concepts and carry out solutions on a tight schedule.
- Provide creative input in brainstorming sessions for a variety of projects.
- Strong time management skills and solid work ethics.
- Ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and create visual concepts for all kinds of media is a plus.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical. We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Philip Morris International, Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
For more information, please visit our website and follow Possible on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.