Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
POSSIBLE Argentina, a Wunderman Thompson company, is a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into digital ideas with measurable impact and strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverable. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people. As the Buenos Aries office of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We’re deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for: some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands.
We’ve come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So here’s a promise: We’re people you’ll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we're looking for:
POSSIBLE seeks a Creative Designer to create simple, powerful answers to one of our newest clients and accomplish its business challenges. The Creative Designer is a vital member of every POSSIBLE team, assisting clients and internal projects.
What you'll do:
- Craft | Design for a variety of platforms from concept through completion. Working closely with other members of the team, the Designer will roll up their sleeves and execute design plans.
- B2B Expert | Thorough knowledge of B2B campaigns and the nuances that go with making long-form creative to many different audiences.
- Knowledge | Demonstrate and maintain excellence in layout, typography, illustration, photography, and new creative arenas as they emerge.
- Guidelines | Become an expert on the brand’s guidelines and control quality deliverables. Define the look and feel of digital and print executions.
- Communicative | Present work confidently to team members or clients if needed in English. Make sure the communication is fluent and clear. Generate synergy between both countries.
- Collaborate | with a wider creative team to create designs from concept through completion. Concept and collaborate on campaign ideas, digital tactics, and other marketing activations with the Creative team while working on multiple projects.
- Process | Manage and prioritize within timelines for project milestones and take personal responsibility for on-time deliverables and expertly crafted design that adheres to client equity and standards. Be comfortable with tight timelines and multiple projects.
- Look & Feel | Help define the look and feel of innovative consumer-facing communications.
- Team | Work closely with, Team leader, Designers and Copywriters to ensure maximum effectiveness of various executions.
- Clients | Demonstrate a complete understanding of the client’s brand values, guidelines, and briefs and ensure all finished work complies with these guidelines.
Who you are:
- Team Player | Work close to Team Leaders, Designers, Copywriters, Audiovisual Designers and Editors and build up a team to ensure the best deliverables and client engagement.
- New | Proficient in the most up-to-date design programs and is always eager to research and learn about new tools, tips, and tricks.
- Hands-on | Analyze problems, anticipate consequences, and eliminate obstacles to complete projects successfully.
- Mentorship | Proactively research and pursue ideas for professional development; seeks out creative mentorship and inspiration.
- Open and collaborative | Exhibit an evident ability to self-edit and deliver valid initial thinking; is adept at managing and prioritizing within timelines for project milestones.
What you'll need:
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- 2+ years of design experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams and have print and digital proven experience
- Feel comfortable working with offshore clients and teams as well as being part of a growing team that's building its processes and basis.
- Knowledge of interactive and website design, ideally in a digital agency environment.
- Present creative work clearly and engagingly.
- Ability to handle a high volume environment with rapid turnaround times and manage multiple tasks and project details.
- Strong organization skills and keen attention to detail. A passion for all things digital with a keen eye for visual details and accuracy.
- Provide creative input in brainstorming sessions for a variety of projects.
- High-level technical skills in the latest art and design packages, such as: Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Strong time management skills and solid work ethics.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical. We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Philip Morris International, Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
For more information, please visit our website and follow Possible on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.