Senior Analytics Developer
Senior Analytics Developer
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: San José, Costa Rica
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
What you’ll do:
- Workflow | Provide periodic reporting of campaign results for all clients as dictated by individual project needs. Create reports to draw conclusions and develop actionable insights. Oversee outside vendors and partners (such as database partners, service bureaus, list vendors, etc.) to ensure data integrity for outbound marketing efforts, analysis, and reporting. Oversee activities of fulfillment partners to ensure accurate and timely campaign execution. Collaborate with Marketing Operations to plan data logistics, ensuring efficient project execution, and maintain feedback loop to maintain data integrity.
- Analyze & Report | Develop testing plans to evaluate current campaigns. Provide marketing profiles of target segments on established criteria accessed through internal database review and external research. Assist in the evaluation of information resources. Assist in the preparation of cost estimates and budgets for internal and client projects. Provide reporting to Marketing Operations for monitoring of fulfillment materials and inventory levels.
- Collaborate | Work with team to manage resources. Foster and promote a team working environment. Attend and/or participate in department overview meetings, mentor program and in-house workshops when necessary. Contribute to new business activities, including capabilities, presentations, pitch proposals, and development of case studies. Work with stakeholders to define and document business goals, KPIs, and reporting requirements
- Create solutions| Plan implement, and configure analytics solutions that match the client's needs to include: reporting, analytics tracking, offline and online data integration
Who you are:
- Client Partner | Engage with clients to review and discuss data trends, insights, and recommendations. Work with the Account Management team to maintain and grow client relationships and manage expectations. Partner with discipline leads and network resources as appropriate on the identification of organic growth opportunities and the development and presentation of new project ideas.
- Team Player | Works with team leads to manage resources on respective account(s). Train and mentor Analysts; foster and promote a team working environment. Assist leadership with new hires and training.
- Agency Growth | Seek opportunities to grow our clients’ business and generate business for agency. Continuously seek knowledge to improve our work. Provide analytical support for business development opportunities. Foster innovation of new ideas and encourage independent thought.
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS Degree (preferably in computer science or data science discipline)
- At least 3-6 years of dedicated experience working with Adobe Analytics implementation, administration and reporting and Tealium, or equivalent tag management system
- Experience with multiple analytics platforms and tag management tools preferred
- Relevant experience and a technical and analytical background
- Experience working with APIs and reading vendor documentation
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to identify and adapt to audiences of different technical levels.
- Organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Experience working at an agency preferred
- lataAdobe Marketing Cloud (Adobe Experience Cloud) certifications are a plus
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.