Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
POSSIBLE Argentina, a Wunderman Thompson company, is a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into digital ideas with measurable impact and strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverable. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people. As the Buenos Aries office of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We’re deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for: some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands.
We’ve come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So here’s a promise: We’re people you’ll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking for a Senior Strategist who will focus on shaping strategies and content solutions starting from a clear understanding of enterprise audiences, market trends and emerging communication preferences, for our thriving Microsoft account.
You enjoy working with cross-functional teams to bring fully integrated multi-channel campaigns to life. You know how to work with data analytics teams to infuse quantitative data into content strategies and recommendations. And you are able to intake and consume complex B2B topics, transforming them into simple and inspiring ideas that enterprise audiences find useful and informative.
You are a proven expert in research and strategic thinking, and you’re passionate about enterprise audiences and their needs, and will use your skills in research and design to help create meaningful, engaging content experiences. You have an innate curiosity and drive to find compelling new ways and channels to engage enterprise audiences and are constantly searching for new ways of constructing effective and inspiring strategies and creative.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate | Work collaboratively with partners across the organization and with clients to support creative briefs and other strategic and planning deliverables.
- Curious and empathetic | The subject matter, the customer audiences and the content we create may not be what you consume on a day-to-day basis, so it’s imperative that you have a deep empathy and curiosity about what drives enterprise decision-making.
- Innovation | Build expertise and innovation within the POSSIBLE Buenos Aires office. Lead learning sessions, champion the creative and business potential of new technologies and fresh thinking about B2B content.
- Platform Knowledge | Demonstrate deep and insightful knowledge of mainstream and niche enterprise channels and content types. Maintain brand, category and competitive knowledge. Perform primary and secondary research on industry trends, competitive analysis, and enterprise/B2B insights. Use your expertise to build relationships directly with client partners.
- Be an Expert | Understand market landscapes, digital technology, paid media, emerging trends, and key consumer behaviors to develop content and channel strategies and implementation plans for industry leading content.
- Inspire | Create a business culture that motivates your cross-functional team to perform at the highest level.
Who you are:
- Passionate | Roll up your sleeves and bring ideas to life.
- A Strong Communicator | Develop, communicate and skillfully present our point-of-view on leading edge topics in content and social, as internal and external thought leadership and in contribution to client work and pitches.
- Big Picture Thinker | Believe that what we do and make matters – to our team, our clients and to people who experience our brand. And an equal belief that how we do it is as important as what we do.
- Curious | Able to learn and adapt to new technologies and trends.
- Ego-less | We all wear hats that need wearing- it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in strategy/planning within a digital agency, consulting firm, and/or boutique strategy firm.
- Deep appreciation for B2B audiences and content types
- Experience leading strategic planning for consumer and B2B brands grounded in analysis and creative insight.
- Experience designing and leading qualitative research of all kinds, such as interviews, focus groups, workshops and brainstorms.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Up-to-date understanding of market trends and keen interest in following emerging technologies.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical. We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Philip Morris International, Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.