Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Department: Project Management & Delivery
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
POSSIBLE Argentina, a Wunderman Thompson company, are a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into digital ideas with measurable impact and strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverables. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people. As the Buenos Aires office of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We’re deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for: some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands.
We’ve come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So here’s a promise: We’re people you’ll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we’re looking for:
POSSIBLE is seeking a Senior Project Manager, an enthusiastic critical thinker and problem solver who thrives on being engaged at all levels of a project for our thriving Microsoft account.
Our Senior Project Managers understand the opportunities and constraints of a given project and take responsibility for setting and managing expectations internally and with clients. They understand how to manage and negotiate trade-offs to deliver on time, within budget while meeting agreed objectives.
Sr Project Managers have full lifecycle experience from scoping through delivery and can confidently navigate and prioritize business needs, resource management, schedules and financials to successfully navigate and deliver all aspects of the assignment. To be successful in this role, you must have the talent for overseeing all the small details that add up to fulfilling our commitment to client satisfaction.
What you'll do:
- Work | Deliver work that is excellent, on time, on budget and goes beyond the brief. Create and oversee project schedule. Ensure timely completion through all phases. Oversee the entire delivery and execution of projects. Identify dependencies and impacts of delays. Gain alignment on the scope, schedule, assumptions and price for projects with an ability to effectively translate these to Client Proposals and Statements of Work.
- People | Motivate, direct and challenge teams to produce great work. Partner with Account Management to manage scope and identify opportunities. Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising of account management, design, content, strategy, finance and client representatives.
- Process | Establish and manage project/program communication and process. Balance the opportunities and constraints within a given project. Leverage existing tools and processes to monitor people and progress. Write and present project plans/risks in collaboration with other team members. Develop required documentation for all projects.
- Financials | Responsible for project estimation, planning and profitability. Build detailed project plans in accordance with budget.
Who you are:
- Leader | Influences and fosters an environment of shared accountability. Drives projects from ambiguity to clarity.
- Builder | Navigates strong collaboration between people, processes and systems.
- Detail Oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- A Strong Communicator | Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- B2B Expert | Thorough knowledge of B2B campaigns and the nuances that go with making long-form creative to many different audiences.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience managing projects in an agency or consulting environment (either on account and/or project management roles).
- Experience working with project management tools such as Smartsheet, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Teams.
- Thorough and adept at problem-solving through critical thinking.
- Comfortable leading team and client meetings, tailors communications based on their audience and level (technology, creative, finance, client).
- Demonstrates proven organizational and planning skills, must be detail oriented. Strong presentation and project management skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
POSSIBLE and Wunderman Thompson are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.