Department: Project Management & Delivery
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
POSSIBLE Argentina, a Wunderman Thompson company, are a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into digital ideas with measurable impact and strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverables. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people. As the Buenos Aires office of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We’re deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for: some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands.
We’ve come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So here’s a promise: We’re people you’ll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking an Account Director to lead the day-to-day management for our thriving Microsoft account. You are accountable for well-managed projects, timely production, and budget adherence. The Account Director serves as a team lead over several disciplines, including strategy, creative, data science, and community management, and is responsible for orchestrating the interworking of the separate discipline team leads.
What you’ll do:
- Client | Be proactive in assessing client needs and delivering added value to the client wherever possible. Become a subject matter expert in the client’s field, speaking clearly to the competitive landscape, products, services, trends, and brand positions within the client’s business.
- Content | Generate and review project briefs to inspire and guide creative development. Provide clear goals and objectives for any campaign or creative endeavor with specific guidance and performance measures. Craft growth strategies, concepts, and business development blueprints to increase client value.
- Team | Build a cohesive team across agency partners, departments, disciplines, and offices where relevant. Mentor and grow direct reports to be stronger strategically, tactically, and interpersonally. Assess and recommend strategies for building efficiencies, streamlining operations, and enhancing the value of agency to the client.
- Process | Shepherd agency deliverables through regulatory and legal review process, where applicable. Accountable for on-time, on-budget completion of all group projects and the reporting of budget status to clients. Demonstrate understanding of working in a fast-paced nimble fashion.
Who you are:
- A builder | Innovator with a desire to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging, especially when working across disciplines.
- An experimenter | Embrace the unknown and ready to break process. You’ll be excited by opportunities to explore new ideas rather than rely on existing paradigms, and you view technology as a tool that can drive this creativity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
- B2B Expert | Thorough knowledge of B2B campaigns and the nuances that go with making long-form creative to many different audiences.
What you’ll need:
- 5-7 years of account management experience at a digital agency
- Strong integrated advertising experience, with an emphasis on digital content - within B2B & technology space ideally
- Proven track record of developing strong client relationships. Ability to lead and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Technology experience is a plus. Or if no tech experience, a proven curiosity and willingness to dive deep into complex categories.
- Strategic thinking balanced with the ability to make decisions and recommend actionable strategy.
- The ability to think on your feet and an eagerness to think outside the box.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills; you will be face-to-face with clients and internal departments at their busiest moments.
- Technically proficient in presentation planning and development with the ability to present ideas, concepts, and strategic direction to senior level clients.
- A positive attitude and capacity for thinking above and beyond the client’s initial ask.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
POSSIBLE and Wunderman Thompson are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.