Associate Creative Director
Associate Creative Director
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
POSSIBLE Argentina, a Wunderman Thompson company, is a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into digital ideas with measurable impact and strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverable. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people. As the Buenos Aries office of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We’re deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for: some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands.
We’ve come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So here’s a promise: We’re people you’ll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking for an Associate Creative Director (ACD) who is both a killer designer and dynamic day-to-day team leader for our thriving Microsoft account.
The ACD is a digital-marketing mastermind who absolutely geeks out on designing effective and entertaining content. You get excited that the imagery and layout you created or approved are pushing brand standards to new levels. That the team you help lead is developing innovative content that is solving real client challenges and creating genuine moments of connection between a beloved brand and its customers.
What you’ll do:
- Create | Generate highly effective creative concepts, and provide exceptional art direction.
- Client facing | Regularly connect with clients to create a partnership that builds trust in our thought leadership and ideas.
- Analyze | Understand how data is used to develop multi-channel campaigns and experiences that successfully connect with the audience.
- Collaborate | Closely partner with cross-discipline counterparts. Successfully integrate into the larger team and being a positive force in our work environment and agency culture.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude. Appetite for bringing people together. Possess an innate knack to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- A leader | You set a high-quality bar and ensure that team members are exceling and growing in their craft and careers.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns. You must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable with ambiguity and encourage collaboration.
- An experimenter | You embrace the unknown and are ready to both enforce and break process. You’re excited by opportunities to create new ideas rather than defaulting to existing ones. You see technology as a tool for creativity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing. It’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
- B2B Expert | Thorough knowledge of B2B campaigns and the nuances that go with making long-form creative to many different audiences.
What you’ll need:
- A portfolio that showcases excellent content design work.
- Minimum 6 years of agency (preferably digital agency) experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience leading teams and projects.
- Working knowledge of graphic design, UX/UI principles and tools.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to manage multiple accounts in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on Adobe CC and Power Point skills.
- Portfolio demonstrating integrated campaigns.
- Strong experience with long-form layout design, showcasing examples of e-books, brochures or annual reports.
- Expert level of English language with excellent presentation skills and strong written and verbal communication abilities.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical. We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Philip Morris International, Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.