Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
POSSIBLE Argentina, a Wunderman Thompson company, are a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into digital ideas with measurable impact and strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverables. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people. As the Buenos Aires office of a world-wide creative network, we sit right at the intersection of local traditions and global trends. We’re deeply rooted in a long history that shapes the way we work and who we work for: some of the world’s biggest and coolest brands.
We’ve come together from different places and varying backgrounds united under a common cause: deliver brilliant creative results. We like to think of ourselves as one big family. So here’s a promise: We’re people you’ll enjoy sharing a table with.
Who we´re looking for:
POSSIBLE, a Wunderman Thompson company, is seeking an Assistant Project Manager. The Assistant Project Manager works within the Project Management team to bring operational efficiency to the agency workflow by identifying and managing the appropriate talent to ensure delivery of quality work, on time and within budget – making sure that processes are being fulfilled correctly.
You´ll thrive here if you enjoy working on a collaborative team and problem-solving as well as enjoy helping to build processes and basis to be a successful team. The Assistant Project Manager will be fully engaged in the scoping process, balancing workload amongst disciplines and ultimately optimizing utilization and increasing client profitability.
As an Assistant Project Manager at POSSIBLE Buenos Aires you have the most central role in the delivery process of our digital projects. From the start with the initial scope definition, budget estimation and resource scheduling, your input and prioritization skills will be needed to keep the project on track. You are responsible for bringing teams together and making stuff happen.
You will manage the workload and work actively on solutions to improve the briefing and process alongside with the Project Managers, bring operational efficiency to the agency workflow by identifying and managing the appropriate talent to ensure delivery of quality work, on time and within budget.
What you´ll do:
- Plan | Understand the strategy and ideas for a project to facilitate the organization of those concepts. Develop clear and detailed project timelines, dependencies, milestones and tasks for concurrent projects.
- Manage | Monitor the day-to-day management of projects. Consistently demonstrate active problem resolution in order to ensure smooth project process and resolve schedule conflicts. Uphold quality control standards and process both for project management and for those set within the agency. Coordinate with project managers and other project leads following project execution. Run internal status and resourcing meetings. Responsible for analyzing and managing ongoing utilization. Oversee project schedules, status, delivery and execution of projects.
Identify dependencies and impacts of delays. Gain alignment on the scope, schedule, assumptions and price for projects alongside with the Account Team.
- Partner | Collaborate with discipline leads, account and project management to support development of scope of work based on functional and business requirements. Analysing and anticipating risks to the project and dealing with changes in the scope. Work closely with Client Partners/Account Managers and Project Managers, to support development of scope of work based on functional and business requirements and resource needs. Engage the Account Team regarding deliverables and timing expectations to support a balanced workload for the team. Communicate the status of the project to the team and prioritize the work for each member.
- People | Motivate, direct and challenge teams to produce great work. Partner with Account Management to manage scope and identify opportunities. Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising, account management, design, content, strategy, finance and client representatives.
Who you are:
- Builder | Navigates strong collaboration between people, processes and systems.
- Detail Oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Communicator | Able to communicate succinctly with a large range of positions, people, personalities and roles both internal and external.
- Collaborator | Demonstrate excellent communication skills in collaboration with team members from multiple disciplines. Able to identify and communicate print and digital best practices. Prepare materials for meetings, execute efficient and organized meetings that are cross-functional. Establish strong relationships across capabilities.
- Flexible | Ability to be very adaptable with last-minute changes and a quick problem-solver in a fast-paced environment.
What you´ll need:
- A minimum of 2 years project management experience or traffic coordination, recruiting or resourcing management, preferably in an agency environment.
- Ability and desire to work collaborative to ensure successful project execution.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring projects proceed efficiently and effectively.
- Capacity to understand dynamics of multi-discipline teams and resolve team-related issues that could impact deliverables.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks/projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and deliver quality results.
- Experience using a project management tool or system to schedule deliverables, tasks, etc.
- Advanced knowledge about Excel, Excel online and google apps for work. Review and own resourcing and reporting spreadsheets.
- Create reports and analysis based on team productivity. Creation of internal work orders, setup of internal tools with sold hours.
- You have a can-do attitude coupled with strong team and project management skills.
- You’re passionate about interactive communication and digital advertising.
- You have more than two years’ experience working in a digital agency.
- You´re a team player who can work well independently.
- You’re eager to learn.
- You’re result-oriented and excellent in operations.
- Expert level of English language with excellent presentation skills and strong written and verbal communication abilities.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
POSSIBLE and Wunderman Thompson are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.