Data & Analytics Lead
Data & Analytics Lead
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Data & Analytics Lead, with a background in data, strategic analysis and leadership. To be successful in this role, you must be able to thrive in a creative environment where passion, client service and team work are a must. We work with both national and international clients in a wide array of industries. We provide keen insights based on data analysis that help them improve their business.
What you’ll do:
- Workflow | Oversee the entire delivery and execution of projects. Ensure timely completion through all phases. Create custom measurement plans based on client goals to measure digital performance.
- People | Motivate, lead, and challenge teams to produce great work. You will help to manage cross-functional teams across different locations that are collaborative, efficient, and high-functioning.
- Optimize | be responsible for optimizing tasks and processes, driving process improvement and minimize project duration and efforts.
- Analyze | Extract significant information from a variety of data sources to generate strategic presentations for the client.
Who you are:
- A builder | Can juggle multiple projects at once and is a self-starter. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Optimistic and Flexible | Dig in and figure out how to work creatively. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Innovative and adaptable | Keep up to date with evolving technologies and platforms. Implement processes and strategies that facilitate the growth of the practice. Embrace change and iteration.
- A leader | with excellent communication skills. Influences and fosters an environment of shared accountability. Drives projects from ambiguity to clarity.
- Ego-less | highly collaborative, a true team player.
What you'll need:
- At least 5 years experience in data processing enviroment.
- Demostrated project management skills and comfortable with leading teams and client meetings.
- Strong knowledge of ETL and SQL.
- BI Tools (Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
- Advanced English level it's mandatory.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.