Data Engineer WT-AR
Data Engineer WT-AR
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Data Engineer, with a background in data, problem solving and strategic analysis. To be successful in this role, you must be able to thrive in a creative environment where collaboration, client service and attention to detail are a must. We work with both national and international clients in a wide array of industries. We provide keen insights based on data analysis that help them improve their online business. The core of this role revolves around extracting data, compiling reports and generating insights, working on a variety of projects.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze | Extract significant information from a variety of data sources (web, social networks, apps, guidelines, CRM, databases) to generate strategic presentations for the client, with quantitative and qualitative analysis. Analyze large and complex data sets to solve business challenges.
- Build | Build and maintain data solutions combining different data sources, using data visualizations tools such as Power BI, Googe Data Studio, Tableau or Excel.
- Identify | Discover underperforming areas and identify opportunities to improve the digital experience. Keep focus in data results, to raise the flag when necessary to wrong data sources for vendors, or changes in trends of results for the client.
Who you are:
- A builder | Navigates strong collaboration between people, processes and systems.
- Innovative and adaptable | Keep up to date with evolving technologies and platforms. Implement processes and strategies that facilitate the growth of the practice. Embrace change and iteration.
- Analytical and a problem solver | Process-oriented and an innovator with a strong point of view and distinct voice.
- Client Partner | Engages with clients directly in the review and discussion of data trends, insights, and recommendations. Contributes to a high client satisfaction rating of agency relationships and contributions.
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- BI Tools (Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, etc.): Power BI (advanced).
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL and ETL.
- Digital Marketing knowledge.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Azure familiarity is a plus.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.