Data Analytics WT-AR
Data Analytics WT-AR
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Data Analytics, with a background in data, problem solving and strategic analysis. To be successful in this role, you must be able to thrive in a creative environment where collaboration, client service and attention to detail are a must. We work with both national and international clients in a wide array of industries. We provide keen insights based on data analysis that help them improve their online business. The core of this role revolves around extracting data, compiling reports and generating insights, working on a variety of projects.
What you’ll do:
- Data Management & Analysis:Undertake data extraction and processing to build insights relevant to the project; ensure that all data is systematically checked and passes all QA steps.
- Data Architect/Engineer:Building data ingestion and transformation pipelines using all the tools that we have at your disposal. Working with fellow Leaders to building scalable solutions using ETL/ELT pipelines
- Lead internal meetings during a project: Initiate and take responsibility for organizing meetings and recording and circulating action points within your team
- Support the research, development, and implementation of industry best-practices: Propose better approaches to help improve internal procedures including new methodology, etc.
Who you are:
- A builder | Navigates strong collaboration between people, processes and systems.
- Innovative and adaptable | Keep up to date with evolving technologies and platforms. Implement processes and strategies that facilitate the growth of the practice. Embrace change and iteration.
- Analytical and a problem solver | Process-oriented and an innovator with a strong point of view and distinct voice.
- Client Partner | Engages with clients directly in the review and discussion of data trends, insights, and recommendations. Contributes to a high client satisfaction rating of agency relationships and contributions.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in Data Analytics, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, or related field
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data in cloud ecosystem
- Familiar with standard data processing tools/concepts (e.g. SQL, ETL), and experience driving robust QA processes. Snowflake experience a plus
- Experience with data manipulation/visualization tools (Excel, SQL, Tableau); Python/R experience a plus
- Extreme attention to detail a must
- Moderate to advanced understanding of Business Marketing and Media
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Team orientated attitude
- Capacity to learn new skills and master new tools
- Fluent English
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.