Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
There are almost 400 of us in Wunderman Thompson Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
At Wunderman Thompson, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve
What you’ll do:
Account Manager (AC) will be responsible for the overall coordination, execution, and control of specific digital production projects ensuring consistency with actual commitments and goals. Account Manager is actively cooperating with account managers, all internal production teams and selected stakeholders from client side to make sure all agreed work is delivered to client in high quality standard and within agreed timelines. Account Manager needs to have excellent project management/communication/client management skills supported ideally by strong technical/digital background.
What you’ll need:
- Very good German and English written and oral communication skills with ability to effectively and efficiently communicate at all levels of organization (Czech language is a plus, but is not required)
- Excellent organization skills (to keep the work organized and well distributed among team members)
- Qualification in project management or equivalent
- Experienced in using project management software
- Direct work experience in project management capacity (min. 1 year)
- Detailed oriented, efficient, dependable and a collaborative team player with a positive “can do” professional attitude
- Proven ability to manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple concurrent projects within assigned cross-functional teams. Ability to collaborate with designers, developers, QA resources, team leads, and other stakeholders on project specifics
- Capacity for project and directional changes and flexibility is a must
- Time management skills (ability to prioritize urgent and important tasks, and to accomplish them in time)
- Power to influence people
- Ability to work under pressure
What reward will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays – a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, meal allowance.
On top of this, we offer:
- An Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
- The professional system of internal education for your potential to grow
- Language lessons
- Birthday gift
- Refreshment in the office
- We are a dog-friendly company
- Multisport card
In October 2021, we will move to a new office nearby metro Vltavska; Bubenská 1, Prague 7.
Home office info: During the Covid pandemic, we prefer working from home. If you need to work from the office, you can.
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our website, and if you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about yourself. Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.