Department: Client Services
Location: Austin, TX, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking an Account Manager. The Account Manager is responsible for the project management and orchestration of digital and print advertising, on the front lines to support the client account, and deliver on-time and on-budget campaigns. They are responsible for executing within agency process and ensuring client satisfaction through effective communication and collaboration with internal teams. Presents themselves in a professional manner in all situations – e.g. on time, always prepared.
This person should have a solid background in print and digital advertising, great communication, possess a strong sense of initiative and be comfortable working in a matrix environment.
Who you are:
- Multi-faceted | Comfortable operating in dual role as account/project management.
- Detail Oriented l Organized and on top of deadlines for many moving pieces of projects.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Excellent Communicator | Able to communicate clearly and effectively when managing any project or team is essential.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate | Partner closely with creative and/or studio teams as well as other regional production teams to facilitate project milestones and lead client initiatives.
- Execute | Primary point of contact for clients and accountable for successful implementation of campaigns – on time, on brief, and to budget.
- Build Relationships | Build healthy relationships with internal departments and clients.
- Stay Educated | Stay apprised on industry trends and best practices.
- Support | Reviews quarterly scopes to ensure accuracy of volumes and vehicles and keep team members apprised of workload and deadlines.
- Evaluate | Ensures high standard of quality across all project output by teams and effectively manages client feedback.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 3 years of prior agency experience.
- Experience managing integrated campaigns including print, digital, and social marcom.
- Proven experience on a fast-paced business in an integrated environment managing multiple stakeholders.
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Flawless execution in management of client projects.
- Excellent time management, able to prioritize competing deadlines.
- Digital experience including online advertising and social initiatives, including general knowledge of HTML5.
- Exposure to digital marketing technologies and/or the advertising technology industry.
- Is positive, proactive, and collaborative team member.
- Guides and advises junior team members of the account team.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal..
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.