Location: Berlin, Germany
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking an UX Designer (all genders). As an UX Designer you’ll focus on building concepts and design solutions starting from a clear understanding of markets, business and enabling technologies, as well as a profound, empathetic immersion into consumer mindsets, needs and latent expectations. You’ll work with teams and your leads to help define interactions that occur at any dimension and scale.
You’ll partner with Designers, Copywriters, Development partners and other specialists and love to solve meaningful problems through experience building. Together you create user experience journeys and user interfaces – with a Mobile First approach.
Who you are:
- Open and collaborative
- Your partnership with creatives and ability to inspire ideas through execution is what gets you out of bed in the morning
- Embrace the unknown and ready to break process
- You’ll be excited by opportunities to explore new ideas rather than rely on existing paradigms
- You view technology as a tool that can drive this creativity.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a UX Designer. Digital creative agency experience preferred
- Conceptual thinking and creative execution in visual and interaction design
- Proficiency with Sketch, MIRO and Figma and other design tools
- Deep understanding of designing intuitive wireframes and interfaces for cross-platform devices.
- German knowledge is a plus, but not mandatory
What we offer you:
- Exchange and inspiration in one of the leading global digital agency networks
- A creative and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile Office
- Further training in professional topics and personal development
- Free drinks
- Central location with first-class public transport connections
Doesn't each of the above mentioned points apply to you? We still look forward to your application!
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered for this role, you must submit an online portfolio or PDF of your work.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.