Technology Transformation Lead – Health
Technology Transformation Lead – Health
Location: Seattle, WA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Technology Transformation Lead to be responsible for overseeing the development of health technology across North America. This is an opportunity to help continue to shape WT as a leading agency, as well as one of the world’s most forward-thinking digital agency networks.
The Technology Transformation Lead works at the busy intersection of the WT Health and Technology Practices, leading digital transformation amongst our leading major health clients. You are responsible for shaping the WT digital health offer and building the technology capability to deliver better patient outcomes at scale. To be successful in this, you must have strong technology leadership skills balanced with a business acumen continuously translates digital solutions into tangible health benefits. As part of the high growth WT Technology department, reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, you will be the main point of contact and responsible for driving growth through technology within the WT Health Practice.
WTNA is part agency, part consultancy, part technology company. We are looking for a health leader who has shaped technology for global enterprises within the health sector with a strong understanding of leading technology platforms. Candidates have deep health experience serving as trusted advisors to technologists, clients, and partners, with a breadth of experience extending to creative, media, production, and data. Onshore and offshore model experience is also required.
What you’ll do:
- Plan | Co-create and execute the health technology business plan for North America.
- Advise | Support our teams as a trusted advisor and technology evangelist for our clients with a clear POV on market trends , emerging technology, and capability development.
- Offer | Build the health technology offer the best serves our client/prospect needs by establishing where to win, the value proposition, and go-to-marketing strategy.
- Partner | Grow and nurture an ecosystem of companies, vendors, and agencies to connect our capabilities to the right technology solutions.
- Platform | Own the design for the health technology stack healthcare solutions.
- Govern | Chair health technology governance board to establish best practices, bold new initiatives, build community, and manage change.
- Consult| Engage with clients in the multi-disciplinary work that cross-cuts Creative, Content, CX, Data, and Production to transformative digital health solutions.
Who are you:
- A builder and thought leader | Innovator with a desire to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working to create a story, at speed – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging, especially when working across disciplines.
- An experimenter | Embrace the unknown and ready to break process. You’ll be excited by opportunities to explore new ideas rather than rely on existing paradigms, and you view technology as a tool that can drive this creativity.
- A team player | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in the health technology sector.
- Expertise of marketing technologies such as Veeva, , Salesforce, etc.
- Technology industry experience, both consumer and commercial (B2B/B2C).
- Ability to collaborate across talented and diverse cross functional teams.
- Experience with leading cloud environments.
- Consulting experience preferred (e.g. business strategy, capability gap analysis, roadmaps).
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.