Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Prism Sport & Entertainment are part of the Wunderman Thompson group. We specialise is inspiring engagement through sport and entertainment. For 25 years, we have engaged our client’s audiences locally and internationally, at home and in venue. We’ve worked across the world’s biggest sports, major competitions and bespoke experiences. We work solely for brands, and we are rights-holder agnostic, meaning that we won’t compromise on driving the best results and ROI for our clients through their sport and entertainment partnerships.
We are a close-knit, collaborative team with a unique and vibrant culture. Clients value our creativity, our innovative thinking and our strategic, insight-based approach to every challenge. Based in London with offices in other key locations, we are proud to be part of the Wunderman Thompson global network, and a WPP Group agency.
This is a proactive role, supporting Prism’s Growth Team with all aspects of new business opportunity development, organic growth and marketing/ external comms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and adaptable Account Executive with an entrepreneurial mindset, who is keen to use their initiative and ideas to support our agency Growth initiatives as part of a small but ambitious team.
Based at Mornington Crescent, this role will involve regular contact with both new and existing Prism clients and acting as a central point of contact for enquiries coming into the agency. Reporting into the Head of Growth, you will also help to support our account team leads in identifying and progressing new business opportunities with our clients.
You will regularly participate in briefing meetings and help to co-ordinate our response to briefs and RFPs. You will need to have an understanding of the pitch process and an ability to work efficiently and prioritise tasks. You will also play an important part in maintaining our pipeline tracking systems and keeping on top of the administrative tasks associated with a business development role.
Supporting our Prism marketing efforts is also a key part of this role. You will be involved in creating case studies to showcase our work, developing ideas for our social communications and gathering content for our website to ensure our external comms are fresh and engaging.
- A passion for sport and entertainmentand an appreciation for the commercial aspects of this space
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail and quality output
- An understanding andappreciation of marketing and communications disciplines, especially digital and social
- Good stakeholder management andconfident client facing skills
- Naturally curious and forward thinking and always striving to go beyond what is expected
- Relationship management skills to collaborate and co-ordinatewith both clients and agency network teams on a local and global level
- Good reporting and writing skills to create written communicationmaterials including case studies, marketing materials for agency owned channels and reporting materials for stakeholders and clients
- An understanding of storytelling and theability to develop a narrative through PowerPoint or other platforms, to present our work and creds impactfully
- The ability to manage and prioritise multipletasks simultaneously
- A strong sense of initiative, proactivity and the ability to work calmly under pressure, in afast-paced environment
- A friendly, flexible approachand a desire to learn and progress
- The desire to immerse yourself in our agency environment and to contribute to the wider agency culture
- First-class organisation skills with a composed logical approach to work
- Enthusiasm, energy and a strong appetite to learn in a fast-paced agency environment
In addition to the day-to-day, this role provides the opportunity to become a part of a vibrant company with a nurturing and trusting culture. We provide competitive benefits, a flexible working model and initiatives that support your career and wellbeing, including; investment in training, 28 days holiday, gym membership, ClassPass, HeadSpace, Private Medical insurance to name a few.
Initially this role is a 12-month FTC but with a strong possibility of becoming a permanent member of the team for the right candidate.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.