Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What you’ll be doing:
You will support the team and work across multiple clients in verticals such as Real Estate, Smartphones, Home Appliances, Interior styling.
Who you are:
Top 3-5 attributes on scorecard go here
Attributes should be related to persona for success
This should vary based on the office, client, and team for the role
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
Campaign planning, Execution and Optimization: [50% of role]
• Lead campaign planning activities across key clients. This includes heavy media planning with a focus on Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn and TikTok) and Google Ads (Search, Display and Video) on upper funnel/lower funnels to maximize results. Strong understanding of audience research, media selection, campaign phasing and targeting options are essential to this role along with ability to make recommendations to clients.
• Work with the creative team to brief/critique/setup ad assets across channels
• Generate weekly Data Studio reports to monitor progress + work on end of campaign results
• Plan for any tests across channels
Reporting: [30% of role]
• Support with reports across social, website/ecommerce performance, social listening and campaign reports
Remaining time: [20% of role]
• This time may be used a wide array of activities such as support with adhoc client requests, pitches, strategy work, tagging implementations, CRM reporting
• Clients: Interact directly with the client marketing team on day-to-day tasks, campaign planning and ad-hoc requests
• Creatives: Brief creative teams to create ads as per specs, critique ads created and implement across channels
• Client servicing team: Work closely with CS team on project delivery, quality and timelines
• Analytics team: Liaise with team lead on key activities, implementations, planning and share best practices
• Strong experience with managing large campaign budgets and decision making using available data indicators.
• At least 3 years’ experience with key paid channels listed above [Search, Video, Social]
• Custom reporting (website, social, paid media) including dashboard setup in Data Studio
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Experience with enterprise level social listening platforms such as NetBase, Sprinklr, BrandWatch and ability to setup complex BOOLEAN queries to define scope
• Experience with Google Tag Manager and moderately complex implementations
• Experience with Google Analytics 4 setup/reporting
• Experience with ecommerce analytics
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.