Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Quality Assurance Proofreader who has the ability to see the big picture and, while working within a team, develop keen concepts that exceed client objectives and expectations while engaging others. The Wunderman Thompson proofreader is responsible for overseeing and editing all forms of online advertising, social marketing, and email materials.
What you'll do:
- Translate | Capture brand voice and abide by the client´s standards and guidelines to correctly edit and proofread material in English.
- Craft | Be immersed in several projects or campaigns at a time.
- Collaborate| Serve as a respected mentor to your team to execute interactive projects and tackle deadlines.
- Energize | Spearhead client presentations and reviews, and work within a team to achieve results.
Who you are:
- A Builder | Build relationships as a trustworthy and essential team lead, and across relevant markets, regions, and businesses; easily recognized and trusted within the agency.
- Curious | Continuously re-imagine how to partner with clients to build better futures for their business; pro-actively seek out new opportunities and lateral ideas to solve clients’ biggest business issues.
- Creatively Brave | Passionate about the power of creativity with the knowledge to identify and nurture the best ideas. Adapt to solve clients’ challenges.
- Visionary | Energize and inspire the creative team by communicating a compelling client vision, playing a part in the development of team members.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 4 years of copywriting and conceptual experience at a creative or traditional agency, or equivalent.
- Outstanding and strong conceptual thinking.
- Experience at editing or translating technology pieces is preferred.
- Advanced to bilingual level of English.
- Desire to be hands-on and you enjoy tinkering and making things
- A positive attitude and capacity for thinking above and beyond the clients’ initial ask.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.