Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: München, Germany
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
The Senior Data Analyst (all genders) develops business solutions through the constant modification of the existing business intelligence solutions. The Senior Data Analyst oversees and conducts the conversion of data into insights that will lead to informed business decisions. S/He works directly with stakeholders both from our agency and our clients. The Senior Data Analyst will have to handle multiple simultaneous tasks, prioritize work, and remain functional under pressure.
What you`ll do:
- Play a leading role in the Analytics team, scoping new projects and running them to the delivery
- Conducting analytical deep dives to further understand the client’s marketing activity, making recommendations in order to optimise ROI
- Bringing the story within our clients’ data to life by creating visually engaging presentations and dashboards
- Be the client’s trusted advisor on all things analytics by making it easy for them to make business decisions by putting the customer at the centre of everything we do
- Presenting frequently to clients and attend client meetings
- Working with wider Wunderman Thompson teams to ensure smooth delivery of analytical tasks
- You will be able to take advantage of training opportunities that will develop your analytical skills
- Proactively identifying new opportunities with clients where measurement, reporting and analysis can add significant value
What you`ll need:
- Bachelor´s degree in statistics, mathematics, informatics, engineering, quantitative economics or a related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in analytics
- Advanced knowledge of SQL is essential. Power BI or Tableau experience is desirable. Experience with R or Python is a plus
- Knowledge of three or more of the following fields: statistics, data visualization, databases, analytics modelling (regression, classification, etc).
- Fluent in German is mandatory and intermediate English language skills are required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills both with technical and business types
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction.
Doesn't each of the above mentioned points apply to you? We still look forward to your application!
What we offer you:
- Exchange and inspiration in one of the leading global digital agency networks
- A creative and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile Office
- Further training in professional topics and personal development
- Free drinks
- Central location with first-class public transport connections
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.