Junior Front-End Developer
Junior Front-End Developer
Location: Montréal, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking for a curious and collaborative Junior Front-End Developer to join our technology team. Reporting directly to the Director of Technology, you will work closely with a cross-discipline team across a portfolio of clients.
This position has the flexibility to be based in Toronto or Montreal.
What you’ll do:
- Find Solutions | Create technical solutions that fit the requirements presented to the team using the latest front-end technologies. Test, debug, and optimize web application performance.
- Create | Follow pre-existing programming paradigms and write clean re-usable code that is maintainable and follow any existing and/or new frameworks.
- Collaborate | Work together with design, creative, technology and project management. Discuss technical solutions with clients and provide innovative ideas to solutions.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial thinker coupled with strong technical skills.
- Open and collaborative | We are close-knit and supportive and we're working with a lot of unknowns – you champion encouraging team environments.
- Optimistic and focused | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You place an importance on the details and can manage your time across many projects.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it's a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience working with Agile methodology.
- Ability to clearly express ideas and ask intelligent questions.
- An enterprising approach and a desire to find creative solutions.
- Curiosity and passion for learning about testing strategies, tools, and automation.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.