Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson seeks an enthusiastic critical thinker and problem solver who thrives on being engaged at all levels of a program.
Our Program Managers understand the opportunities and constraints of a given program and take responsibility for setting and managing expectations internally and with clients. The Program Manager is responsible for help to achieve the integration of the different Marketing areas and teams. In addition, they are responsible for leading the day to day activities.
To be successful in this role, you must have the talent for overseeing all the small details that add up to fulfilling our commitment to client satisfaction.
What you'll do:
- General Project management activities, meeting coordination, notes, follow up different projects, as well as reporting on program progress.
- Create communications plans to push the program to internal and external audiences.
- Support communications development by different stakeholders including: emails, videos, training materials, change management playbook and more.
- Implement measurement plan and baseline metrics and report on progress.
- Ensure all stakeholders are involved and aligned. Support conversations where alignment is needed.
Who you are:
- Detail Oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Builder | Navigates strong collaboration between people, processes and systems.
- A Strong Communicator | Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Leader | Influences and fosters an environment of shared accountability. Drives projects from ambiguity to clarity.
What you’ll need:
- Experience working with implementing DAM or integrating platforms.
- Advanced English level.
- Be capable of self-management, properly identifying and reporting risks when applicable.
- Able to handle multiple projects with different deadlines/stakeholders/milestones/deliverables simultaneously.
- Able to identify opportunities for the program, as well as for the engagement.
- Be curious and driven in order to bring ideas to the table
- Have excellent client management skills, being able to interpret client's ideas and push that forward into execution.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.