Senior Analytics Manager / IMSci
Senior Analytics Manager / IMSci
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Stamford, CT, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
International Meetings and Science, a division of Wunderman Thompson, works with companies to build world-class healthcare and pharmaceutical brands among medical professionals and consumers, with a transmedia storytelling approach that covers medical education strategies.
Who we are looking for:
IMsci is seeking a Senior Analytics Manager to work in our Stamford, CT office. There is potential for this role to be remote for the right candidate as well. This role supports the Marketing Intelligence lead on assigned accounts and leverages data and research to develop, track, measure and optimize marketing solutions for clients while leading a number of analytical projects.
What you’ll do:
- Envision | Be a champion for client-oriented solutions driven by data and analytics. Consult with agency colleagues and clients to advance clients’ use of data yielding strategy and creative-informing insights, storytelling-enabling experiences, and optimization of tactics and messaging. Develop methods involving both internal proprietary IP as well as API and partner-based capabilities. Work across various platforms, tools and data sets to not only provide data observations but identify and translate findings into insights that are actionable for campaign, creative and business plan optimization and solve client business problems.
- Enlighten | Work with cross-discipline digital and social teams to develop persuasive presentations with actionable insights, POV documents, strategic and operational recommendations to internal teams and clients. Create visualizations allowing less-technical audiences to understand conclusions and recommended actions. Partner with internal teams (Medical, Strategy, Client Services, etc.) and outside agency partners to develop strategic data-inspired recommendations.
- Grow | Use your relationship building skills in a consultative approach with clients to grow the agency’s engagement while expanding the role of data in unlocking that growth.
Who you are:
- Data-advocate | Provides a data/insights-focused approach to discussions with internal and external teams and with clients to generate solutions to business and marketing challenges. Able to lead data conversations from data strategy through to execution and final analyses. Strong data problem-solver and attention to detail combined with ability to synthesize and communicate learnings across various audiences.
- Client Partner | Engages with clients directly in the review and discussion of data trends, insights, and recommendations. Contributes to a high client satisfaction rating of agency relationships and contributions. Works with the Account Management team to maintain and grow client relationships and manage client expectations. Partners with discipline leads and network resources as appropriate on the identification of organic growth opportunities and then development and presentation of new project ideas.
- Team Player | Works with analytics capability leads to manage analytics/data resources on respective account(s). Assist team lead with new hires. Participate in bi-annual evaluations of self and team. Document progress and goal setting. Assist with team training and weekly project oversight.
- Entrepreneur | Seek opportunities to grow our clients’ business and improve our work. Provide analytical support for business development opportunities. Foster innovation of new ideas and encourage independent thought.
What You’ll Need:
- A passion for healthcare marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with HCP-targeted initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree plus five years or more experience in analytical/planning functions within the RM field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools and web analytics tools use and implementation (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture).
- Required experience with SQL, Python, R or other similar applications.
- Hands-on experience with NLP applications is preferred.
- Advanced competencies in Microsoft Office, database and clou-based environments.
- Familiarity with healthcare marketing-specific data sets (e.g. claims data, etc.).
- Ability to prioritize time well and juggle multiple projects and adapt to sometimes changing priorities effectively.
- Ability to communicate coherently, succinctly and sensitively with clients, vendors and staff members.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and consensus-building skills.
- Intuitive and analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to organize people, projects and information.
- Ability to offer proactive solutions and ensure successful progression without guidance.
- Ability to mentor and communicate across departments in a team and matrix environment.
- Ability to exhibit a client service approach with results-driven performance.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.