Email Marketing Quality Assurer
Email Marketing Quality Assurer
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson crafts digital marketing capability for global brands and industry leaders. We are digital natives who early on understood the radical impact that technology would have on the future of brands. A rare breed of individuals with comprehensive experience of building marketing capability, driving best practice and implementing marketing technology.
Operating at the intersection of technology and strategy, consumer engagement and insights to build the specific capabilities needed to grow market share and expand global reach. We have a reputation for accelerating value-delivery for brands on the road to digital transformation. Part of WPP Digital, and with 17 years’ experience, we employ 150 strategic marketing technologists globally.
Our continued drive to expand and provide world class services within the digital marketing arena, has created the need for an email Marketing Quality Assurer to be based in our Buenos Aires, Argentina office.
You will primarily be responsible for the Quality Assurance of email campaigns prior to deployment and internal checking of email campaigns prior to Client proofing.
The position will report to the Lead Quality Assurant based in the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Quality Assurance of email campaigns prior to deployment
- Internal checking of email campaigns prior to Client proofing
- Logging of errors in campaigns submitted for QA
- Review and update of the QA checklist
- Daily update of QA logs
- Submitting QA accuracy logs to relevant Service Managers
- Indicating key areas of weaknesses in the Campaign Management Process
Who you are:
- Detail-oriented | Meticulous attention to detail, you'll be the last set of eyes before launch.
- Collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging, especially when working across disciplines.
- Curious | Continuous learning is a top priority for you.
What you’ll need:
- BSc Computer Science or BComm Information Services degree or equivalent preferred
- Preferred minimum of 2 years in a similar digital marketing role
- Preferred 2+ years email Marketing Quality Assurance experience essential
- Preferred proven literacy with HTML, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Internet Explorer and other browsers
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Platform experience is beneficial
- Knowledge of email platforms preferred
- Ability to identify and analyse trends / weaknesses and innovate QA solutions
- Strong numeracy and administration skills
- High energy levels and a strong team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, hands on executor and results-oriented individual
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills essential
- Proven Customer-focused work ethic with high standard of service and quality control. Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of business English grammar.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.