Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What you’ll be doing:
Acquire in-depth understanding of a client’s business environment, including general business processes, target audiences/customer attributes, marketing strategy, marketing communications and organizational readiness for implementing multi-channel communication programs, CRM programs, integrated communication plans and/or performance measurement systems.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes
- Understand and shape client’s strategy and mission
- Develop plans to materialize strategy and analyze business proposals
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Assess the offices' operational and strategic performance
- Researching and gathering data to develop well-informed strategic plans for clients
- Examining clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives
- Producing cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to campaigns
- Understanding the client’s business needs, and how our strategies will deliver on their objectives and KPIs
- Uncovering and interpreting relevant cultural and social trends
- Assessing competitive strategies & uncovering white space opportunities
- Developing and delivering the brand strategy, from vision and essence to positioning and messaging architecture
- Partnering with Account Management and Creative teams to ensure that creative transports the strategic objective
- Evaluating and contributing to channel and tactical plans to ensure that the strategic intent of the positioning is achieved
- Working closely with analytics to develop relevant KPI
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- 4+ years planning experience at an advertising agency
- Understanding of market research and data analysis
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The flexibility to work over a number of projects and balance your workload
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.