Customer Stories Account Executive
Customer Stories Account Executive
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is welcoming into their Team an Account Executive to manage Customer Stories projects of one of our mostly respected and highly renouned clients.
Wunderman Thompson seeks an enthusiastic critical thinker and problem solver who thrives on being engaged at all levels of a project.
Our Account Executives understand the opportunities and constraints of a given project and take responsibility for setting and managing expectations internally and with clients. They understand how to manage and negotiate trade-offs to deliver on time, within budget and against agreed objectives.
To be successful in this role, you must have the talent for overseeing all the small details that add up to fulfilling our commitment to client satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Client | Be involved and in constant contact with internal clients so as to execute Customer Stories, handle and run pre-interviews.
- Team | Review team deliverables. Provide strategic oversight and ensure the work gets noticed, used and appreciated.
- Process | Establish and manage project/program communication and process. Balance the opportunities and constraints within a given project. Leverage existing tools and processes to present outstanding results in collaboration with other team members as well as the Creative Team,
- Work | Deliver work that is excellent, on time, on budget and goes beyond the brief. Create and oversee project schedule. Ensure timely completion through all phases. Oversee the entire delivery and execution of projects. Identify dependencies and impacts of delays. Gain alignment on the scope, schedule, assumptions for projects with an ability to effectively translate these to Client Proposals and Statements of Work. You will, as well, be expected to write and shape internal communicationes pieces regarding the chosen Customer Stories of the month.
Who you are:
- Detail Oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Builder | Navigates strong collaboration between people, processes and systems.
- A Strong Communicator | Excellent communication and analytical skills.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a creative agency.
- To hold a Bachelor´s degree in Social Communication, Marketing, Advertising or such courses of studies.
- A bilingual level of English.
- Familiarity working in an agile environment.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.