Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Are you the go-to person when it comes to creating digital marketing strategies that meet both business objectives and audience needs? Do you know how to use marketing technology to achieve growth? Can you identify audiences and the content they will devour on social media? Do you know which touch points are most effective for communicating your message? If you answered yes, you might be the Digital Strategist we’re looking for at our Antwerp and/or Brussels office!
The strategist we seek combines digital marketing strategy, mar-tech knowledge, content strategy and touchpoint planning. They have a broad view on digital marketing technology and practices. They can integrate different digital expert skills into a coherent strategy.
The right candidate is a team player who, together with the strategy and client services team, takes the lead on digital strategy for national and international clients. They know how to inspire but are hands-on enough to make things happen from intake to implementation.
- Identify target audiences and their needs based on research
- Develop integrated digital marketing strategies over a wide range of technologies and touch points: website, CRM, lead generation, social media and paid media to achieve business goals
- Develop digital touch point plans and digital funnels
- Develop CRM, e-mail marketing and lead generation flows
- Develop content strategies and messaging frameworks, linking target audiences with messages and channels
- Develop KPI frameworks to measure the effectiveness of campaigns, messages and channels
- Analyze web traffic metrics and marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends and to improve results
- Follow-up the implementation of digital marketing strategies, measure and improve
- Assess and recommend mar-tech solutions
Client relations and collaboration
- Understand client questions, identify the question behind the questions, turn this into a methodological approach
- Present and discuss digital strategies in meetings with existing and potential clients
- Inspire clients and colleagues with the latest digital marketing trends
- Work closely in a team with strategic planners and client services
- Collaborate with the digital experience, digital transformation, creative and design teams
- Proven work experience as a digital marketing strategist
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing, digital transformation, marketing technology and digital media
- Demonstrable experienced with developing digital marketing, digital media and performance strategies
- Demonstrable experienced with developing content and social media strategies
- Solid knowledge of SEM, CRM, social campaigning, and analytics tools
- You possess strong analytical skills. You have demonstrated experience in the use of measurement and tracking tools within all digital channels. You are able to incorporate these results into actionable recommendations and strategies.
- Strong client-facing and presentation skills
- Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely, in decks, papers, presentations and meetings
- Successful track-record of managing multiple client assignments simultaneously
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- Straightforward and direct
- Clear communicator
- Focused on collaboration and idea sharing
- Builds to consensus
- Fair and respectful
- Active listener
- Open to people and new ideas
- Pursues personal growth by embracing challenges
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Over 5 years’ relevant experience in advertising or marketing
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- Ambitious and highly creative clients
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies
- We are part of the WPP Network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.