Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
At Wunderman Thompson\MSC, our mission is simple: to deliver smarter marketing automation to our clients. WT’s Marketing Solutions Centre (MSC) is one of the world’s largest marketing services companies. With 12 Service Centers, and over 2400 employees, the MSC has facilities in locations such as the US, Prague, Delhi, Buenos Aires, Uruguay, Lebanon, Dhaka, Copenhagen, and South Africa. We provide large scale digital production, connected content studios, production operations platforms, marketing outsourcing consultancy and CRM execution.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson\MSC is seeking a Business Process Specialist to join our team. The Business Process Specialist is in the Marketing Solutions Center who is responsible for analyzing and documenting assigned client processes and business activities, primarily within digital event production, as well as e-mail and overall digital production. You will design, plan and manage a business process locally and globally, as well as actively participate in the planning of change implementations to the field teams. The role can be varied ranging from process analysis, to identifying errors, to finding solutions.
You will also take on a project management role, in overseeing small to medium sized projects for the client, which includes planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines. You must be also able to support onboarding of new services or customers into the standard MSC operations model. This role will report to the Operations Manager and Global Process and Implementation Lead.
This position requires the ability to be on site full-time with our client in Seattle, WA
What you’ll do:
- Business Process Management | Development and delivery support of processes for major and new services and extensions (scope definition, flow charts, SIPOC, tracking guidance, checklists, escalation paths, performance reports definition etc.). Support the Global Process and Implementation Specialists/Lead in development and execution of implementations to the field.
- Problem Solve | Deep dive into each aspect of our processes to identify problems or errors. Undertake data gathering and root cause analysis exercises. Check if any process improvement exercise could be undertaken to save costs and resources and improve the quality of the output. Find and suggest alternative or new processes that could replace the existing one (process reengineering capabilities). Process/project management support of center specific escalations. Be aware of latest technological breakthrough that could be implemented in the existing process.
- Project Management | Partially project manage new service deployments and new customer onboarding processes from Operations perspective. Management of small to medium sized projects (build, maintain and manage project plan including but not limited to tasks, risks, key milestones, deliverables, reporting and schedule).
Who You Are:
- Detail-Oriented | An eye for detail, someone who can see both the big picture and the small picture, highly organized, with strong retention skills. Ability to work well under pressure, and multi-task.
- Self-Motivated | A proactive self-starter who is able to work well independently, and as part of a larger team. Not afraid to take a project and run, and be confident in your skills to see the project through to completion. Dig in and figure out how to work around problems.
- Excellent Communicator | Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tailor your message to the specific audience. Able to clearly communicate project status, required steps, or roadblocks to internal stakeholders.
What You’ll Need
- Ability to scope projects and resource effectively to deliver quality work.
- Must be detailed oriented and a perfectionist.
- Good organizational and resource management skills.
- Proficiency to effectively manage time, priority work and multi-task across many assignments.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision, and under stressful situations with stringent deadlines.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement (process, training, technology, etc.).
- Ability to orient in data (SQL, relations) and databases (data flows, structures, systems relations) is preferred.
- Hands on experience on any ticketing workflow tool.
- Experience working with remote teams is preferred.
- Experience with Marketo is preferred.
- Previous Microsoft or corporate environment experience is preferred.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.