Senior Creative Recruiter
Senior Creative Recruiter
Location: New York, NY, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson New York is seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to focus on creative, and CX. You are a matchmaker, a connector and a problem solver. You understand that recruiting isn't about filling roles, it is about building relationships and matching individuals with opportunities. You have a network of culture hungry, social savvy, talent at all levels at your fingertips. You are engaging, creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for everyone. You understand the importance of building teams that reflect diverse perspectives and bring with you a robust network of experienced individuals.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit | Work closely with C-level executives and hiring managers to strategically and quickly fill open positions. Collaborate with RM/Operations and HR teams to improve processes and workflow, and actively participated in college recruitment and portfolio reviews to attract top candidates for a growing agency.
- Build Relationships | Manage relationships with qualified candidates to build a community of candidates for high demand positions.
- Collaborate | Work with department heads to create interview questions and interview plans that identify the talent and skills required for open positions. Help connect dots internally to ensure that candidates meet all relevant people in a timely matter. Guide hiring team on the candidate selection process; schedule interviews, hiring and offer discussions with the team.
- Process | Ensure compliance on all hiring activities to include reference checks, background checks, offer approvals, and other recruiting policies.
Who you are:
- A Connector | You have a passion for connecting with people and a commitment to finding qualified candidates. You have a natural empathy for fellow humans and an uncanny ability to read people.
- Open and Collaborative | Navigates strong collaboration between people and processes. You bring team spirit and engaged collaboration.
- You have an eye for great talent | You have a Creative soul and can bring great talent to the table in a timely manner.
- Optimistic | You will dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You take care of yourself and your team.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it's a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a recruiting specifically for roles at a digital or advertising agency.
- You have managed the full cycle recruiting process for full-time positions minimum of 5 years.
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion programs.
- Experience hiring candidates for specifically Creative department
- Ability to adjust your communication style and approach.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.