Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Social Insight Lead to join a fast-growing Insight & Effectiveness team at Wunderman. You need to be known for great storytelling and insight generation and be passionate about delivering great work.
This role will be across a range of Wunderman clients both B2C and B2B. You must be confident at crafting and delivering a variety of methodologies using several different tools in your responses to briefs. You need to be a self-starter, a great communicator and full of enthusiasm and keen to get involved in different tasks day-to-day.
You need to have experience with pitches, writing briefs, scoping projects and managing people to deliver high quality work. You’re also comfortable with reading, extracting and manipulating data from a variety of sources, and working with other teams and specialisms such as analytics specialists in order to get the best results.
You will be an ambassador for data & insights working with our customer experience, user experience, data strategy and creative departments to inform business decisions, overseeing the delivery of data & insight projects centered on audience, landscape & competitive analysis, creative strategy and measurement & optimisation across multiple channels.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the team to shape and grow a market leading social listening and digital insights proposition.
- Writing proposals, scopes and estimates in collaboration with client and project management.
- Delivering insight projects end to end using a wide variety of social and digital insight tools.
- Working in close collaboration with data scientists, strategists, creatives, technologists and customer experience experts to deliver world-class data-led solutions and strategic recommendations.
- Presenting work to clients, with a focus on data visualization, data storytelling and driving high impact recommendations.
- Managing multiple projects on tight timelines, overseeing resourcing and managing team workloads on your projects.
- Developing the skills and knowledge of colleagues, creating and sustaining a learning culture within the team.
- Learning new data skills and tools. Working with relevant industry experts to create new innovative multidisciplinary products for our clients spanning social listening, web analytics, search, CRM and research data
Who we're looking for:
- Experience in Insight, analytics or data, preferably with experience of the media or advertising industry.
- Demonstrable experience creating and delivering high quality social listening projects uncovering insight about brands, content and audiences in the social space.
- Experience using a wide array of social listening tools to create innovative solutions to client challenges.
- The ability to create relevant, actionable strategic recommendations for clients across a range of industries.
- An understanding of how social listening can be used in the B2B space.
- Understanding of wide array of insight generation and measurement methods (e.g. research, search insights & web analytics).
- An avid learner who loves to explore new data sources in pursuit of insight.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to tell clear stories using different data sets.
- Data visualisation skills, that bring data and insight to life.
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, with excellent time and people management skills.
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. We have a weekly ‘Staying Connected Calendar’ which is full to the brim of training you can get involved in, inspiration sessions hosted by external partners to check out and wellbeing classes and tips and tricks to look after your mind, body and soul. From yoga, Pilates, HIIT, hypnotherapy, a Strava cycling group, 1:1 resilience sessions and trained mental health first aiders. To name a few. Within our office we have a dedicated wellness studio and this year we built a brand new learning lab. Here we host weekly lunchtime lessons that supports iLearn, our learning & development portal home to 100s of sessions for you to access. We're also committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse workforce driven by our Inclusion Council and Employee Resource Groups; Roots, Green, Unite, Women @ WT, Families Network and culture club.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.