Location: Austin, TX, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking an Administrative Assistant who provides support to several leaders within the Austin office and can successfully manage schedules and priorities. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detailed oriented and excels in a fast-paced environment. Must have the ability to handle multiple priorities at once, build strong relationships across executive leadership and have a flexible working style. Your strong verbal and written communications skills, attention to detail and preference for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment will be key to your success in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Time Management | Work with tight deadlines while maintaining flexibility and managing a wide range of priorities and managing expectations. Maintain a constant flexible working style in order to complete deadlines, often working closely with colleagues in various time zones.
- Coordinate | Coordinate an extremely busy professional schedule through effective calendar management. Help executive manage time throughout the day and make changes to schedule as needed.
- Client Relations | Work with clients to schedule meetings as required. Build relationships with team and clients across North America and work well alongside a wide variety of people and teams as an extension of your executive.
- Organize | Organize and process administrative paperwork including contracts, shipping and correspondence. Organizing highly complex travel itineraries, and all aspects relating to travel both domestic and international, including accommodation, car service, flights, visas, etc. Able to manage dealing with last minute changes and requests on a regular basis.
- Process | Process and submit complex expense reports on behalf of the executive in a timely fashion. Track down receipts and manage personal and professional expense reimbursement.
- Plan | Assist in planning and coordinating offsite meetings, town halls, and team events.
Who you are:
- Organized | Organizational skills with the ability to meet demanding deadlines.
- Communicator | Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attentive | Ability to follow through and thoroughly complete assignments with strong attention to detail.
- Analytical | Quantitative skills with ability to analyze data and participate in financial management of accounts with direct supervision.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 4 years of Administrative Assistant experience.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Superior organizational and follow through skills.
- Ability to work under pressure managing multiple priorities and within short timelines.
- Ability to quickly pivot and reprioritize based on business needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated and strong ability to multi-task.
- Excellent people skills, able to act as an ambassador on behalf of executive.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.