Location: Budapest, Hungary
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Budapest’s QA Analyst is responsible for testing various applications for example web portals, mobile applications. You will need to be up-to-date with the latest testing technologies and apply them in your everyday work. You will be responsible for verifying the quality of the software created at WT Budapest. You will collaborate with other testers, programmers and project managers.
- Analyze technical documentation for project scope
- Create test cases / scenarios and test plans
- Execute test runs for Web applications and Native Mobile apps
- Provide supporting information for logged defects and identify unique scenario defects
- Create and organize test reports using TestRail test management system
- Clearly communicate errors and facilitate their corrections, retest after bug-fixes
- Validate feature and defect tickets in JIRA
- Use Confluence for creating project documentations, sharing project related information
- 2+ years of experience in testing web or mobile applications
- Understanding of the basics of the Web API’s
- Understanding of the basics of the HTTP protocol
- Understanding of the basics of the Web Browsers
- Experience using Test management systems
- Knowledge of mobile platforms
- Passion for discovering & learning new things and apply them to the project
- Must be fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Up-to-date knowledge about the latest mobile devices, personal computers and its software environment
What you can expect:
- Remote work opportunity (3 times a week if you live in Budapest)
- Health insurance package (after 1 year of employment)
- International brands and projects
- Diverse teams
- International and inhouse training possibilities
- Kid and dog-friendly office
- Annual team building days, Fun events
- Award-winning office
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.