Marketing Strategy Planner
Marketing Strategy Planner
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Praha, Czech Republic
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
There are almost 400 of us in Wunderman Thompson Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish, German, or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
Do you have experience with marketing channels and campaigns? You are the data-oriented, communicative, analytic person, who drove a client's strategy? Do you have experience in FMCG? If yes, you are the right person for this role?
Scope of work is:
- You will be work with clients to define business/brand goals and develop strategies across traditional and digital channels based on consumer insights, trend analysis, and business objectives.
- You will cooperate with the Client Services Team and cross-functional leads to provide strategic direction across the brand’s ecosystem (web, email, social, mobile, retail, activations, etc.).
- You must understand the key trends that drive consumer behavior and affect how brands communicate – always living at the intersection of brands, culture, and creativity. Compile/research client teams as needed, including competitive data, emerging opportunities, and consumer insights.
- You will be responsible for Wunderman Thompson’s marketing capabilities by identifying trends, understanding the competitive landscape, and crafting innovative programs.
- You will be representing Wunderman Thompson’s strategic planning group to clients and other agencies in meetings and leveraging our offerings to solve client problems across the digital space.
- You will be Oversee or execute key strategic deliverables for client & team, including executing the creative brief in partnership with the creatives and suits.
- You will be providing thought leadership within our industry, for our clients, and the agency.
WHAT REWARD WILL YOU GET FROM US?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays – a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, catering allowance.
On top of this, we offer:
- An Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
- The professional system of internal education for your potential to grow
- Language lessons
- Birthday gift
- Refreshment in the office
- We are a dog-friendly company
- Multisport card
In October 2021, we will move to a new office nearby metro Vltavska; Bubenská 1, Prague 7.
Home office info: During the Covid pandemic, we prefer working from home. If you need to work from the office, you can.
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our website, and if you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about yourself. Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.