Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Department: Client Services
Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What will you be doing?
This is an opportunity to work for one of the world's most recognised brands, delivering inspiring creative campaigns and working with a high performing and talented team.
This person will be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects independently and at a fast pace. They will stay calm and positive when dealing with multiple stakeholders and projects under pressure.
You will share the creative ambition of the team to create award-winning work for our client, with strong insights and strategic direction.
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Leading and supporting the Account Director on the creation, execution and delivery of Global integrated campaigns across film, photography and digital production.
- Managing the day to day running of the account, following up on actions and ensuring we keep progress, energy and momentum throughout every project, no matter how big or small.
- Acting as a Global Brand Guardian for our client and the Lead Agency contact, keeping in touch regularly with our Agency partners and other offices within each market and keeping up to date on industry and competitor activity.
Who are you?
We are looking for a team player with the ability to work under your own initiative. You are an organized 'people-person' with energy and enthusiasm who enjoys working within a fast-paced environment.
As well as this you will have;
- Excellent experience in project management and account management skills
- End to end integrated campaign experience
- Excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work autonomously in a fast paced, environment
- desire to drive continuous improvement
- Lastly we want you to be truly interested in creative and passionate about what you do. We’re a fun team because we care about our Clients and our work. We are a diverse Global team so people with different backgrounds are actively encouraged.
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. We have a weekly ‘Staying Connected Calendar’ which is full to the brim of training you can get involved in, inspiration sessions hosted by external partners to check out and wellbeing classes and tips and tricks to look after your mind, body and soul. From yoga, Pilates, HIIT, hypnotherapy, a Strava cycling group, 1:1 resilience sessions and trained mental health first aiders. To name a few. Within our office we have a dedicated wellness studio and this year we built a brand new learning lab. Here we host weekly lunchtime lessons that supports iLearn, our learning & development portal home to 100s of sessions for you to access. We're also committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse workforce driven by our Inclusion Council and Employee Resource Groups; Roots, Green, Unite, Women @ WT, Families Network and culture club.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.