SVP, CRM Solutions Lead
SVP, CRM Solutions Lead
Location: Seattle, WA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking for a CRM Solutions Lead for North America. The CRM Solutions Lead is responsible for facilitating the development of customer relationship excellence throughout the company. Our vision for CRM assumes that the function is more than software, data, call centers, and loyalty programs. It’s a philosophy and means of orchestrating all of our people, processes, and technology to help our clients serve customers better.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate | Lead multi-faceted team of strategy, CX, technology, and data professionals to oversee CRM initiatives. Connect and Coordinate CRM business units across the company to efficiently deliver end-to-end solutions for Wunderman Thompson clients.
- Lead | Ensure leaders and clients have a clear understanding of the company’s capabilities, vision and goals for CRM excellence. Define and roll-out the agency’s CRM engagement process and maturity roadmap for delivery of holistic customer experiences.
- Identify | Find synergies, organizational development opportunities, systems, and best practices to build momentum for CRM business growth. Centralize customer experience program knowledge, including customer research and analytics, customer success, customer service, and business process improvements.
- Work | Partner closely with executive and practice leadership to facilitate and embed CRM excellence and alignment. Grow and nurture our alliances with technology partners, including Salesforce, Microsoft, and Adobe.
Who you are:
- A builder | Process-oriented innovator with an ability and appetite to create bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people (team and client) and create gravity around ideas.
- Open | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging, especially working cross-discipline.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Provide a balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- A masterful facilitator with the ability to bring fellow leaders and practitioners together to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency and build momentum for capabilities in high demand.
- Ability to embed new habits and processes in an enterprise, while building on what’s worked.
- Track record of working in collaborative, fast-paced environments, while navigating the demands to structure and process.
- Ability to mine provocative insights from data and elevate their role in enterprise organizations.
- Ability to drive client adoption of best practices and solutions.
- A growth mindset, ensuring ongoing skill development for self and the team at large.
- Ability to manage diverse efforts, ambiguity and find synergy.
- Deep knowledge of the CRM and CXM technology and media landscape with the ability to engage both technical and non-technical audiences to move initiatives forward. Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics certifications are preferred.
- Proven ability to thrive in structured organizations while maintaining an entrepreneurial mindset.
- MBA or equivalent preferred.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.