Bilingual Account Director
Bilingual Account Director
Department: Client Services
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking for a Bilingual Account Director to join the team working on an automotive client. Reporting to the Business Lead, you will be the day-to-day lead on a range of digital, print and event-related projects and help build a strong client partnership at the regional level (Quebec).
This is a 12-month maternity coverage contract with benefits.
We are open to candidates across Canada who are bilingual French/English and are comfortable working times that align with the EST zone.
What you’ll do:
- Client | Become a trusted advisor for your client. Know their business and competitive landscape and champion the work.
- Team | Direct and guide your team to ensure campaigns run smoothly and enter the market on time and on budget. Work with creative and production teams to adapt and translate engaging work. Oversee and motivate direct reports.
- Process | Oversee the daily operations of the account. Manage the financial health of your account.
Who you are:
- Agile | A get-things-done attitude. You dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You anticipate requirements and manage expectations. You place an importance on the details.
- Collaborative | Cultivate trust with clients and set expectations. Work well with teams across the agency.
- Supportive | We all wear the hats that need wearing - it's a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience; experience working in a creative/digital agency an asset.
- 1+ years of experience managing direct reports.
- Integrated advertising experience with an emphasis on digital and social.
- Bilingual French/English.
- Experience building partnerships and positively influencing team members and clients.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.