Senior Consultant (Digital Technology & Business Operations)
Senior Consultant (Digital Technology & Business Operations)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson exists to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Our technologists lay the foundations for this growth. We design, build, manage and run the complex technology ecosystems that give organisations the technical capabilities that fuel their growth. And we don’t just build the technology, we help them to work in new ways to get the most out of it, so they can focus on putting their customers at the heart of the experience.
With over 4,000 technologists in 33 countries and strategic partnerships with world-class technology vendors, we provide an end-to-end service across three core capabilities; customer acquisition, customer experience and commerce.
We are part of the 20,000 strong Wunderman Thompson global marketing network and a WPP company.
About our team:
At Wunderman Thompson Technology, our consulting practice is a dynamic and rapidly expanding team, focused on ensuring our clients reach their digital customer experience ambitions. We are a team of leading experts and advisors in what it takes for a business to deliver against their digital experience and content marketing ambitions. Our consultants work alongside our technologists and engineering team to ensure that our clients adopt, leverage and gain a maximum advantage from their digital technology investments. We partner with our clients to anchor their projects, programmes and transformations to a clear strategy, ambition and roadmap, and help embed new capabilities and ways of working within their businesses to drive success.
As Senior Consultant, you will lead Digital Strategy and Capability delivery assignments, and help our clients understand how to deliver value from their digital experience, content management and digital assets management platform investments.
You will help our clients establish sustainable digital capabilities – combining required skillsets and ways of working enabled with technology and data – to deliver their desired customer experiences or outcomes.
You will have:
- at least one area of domain expertise in digital experience and content management (e.g. Digital Operating Models, Digital Organisation Transformation, Business Value Definition and Success Measurement, Business and Agency capability enablement, Delivering leading CX/UX)
- at least one area of ‘industry expertise’ (e.g. Financial Services, Retail, Consumer Goods, Telco).
As a leader in your field, you will support the definition of Wunderman Thompson’s approach to digital strategy, taking ownership of and developing at least one of the Digital Strategy services offers.
In our team you will:
- Manage and deliver consulting and business enablement projects and work streams in larger multi-discipline digital delivery projects
- Work at a strategic level with client management and senior stakeholders to help clients optimise value and manage the change associated with digital solutions through trusted relationships that you will develop
- Recommend solutions to improve the integration of digital solutions, business capability and business value delivery to achieve client goals and objectives
- When required, perform the Experience/Business-side Product Owner role on client engagements providing a single point of contact for the overall solution through strategy, delivery and into operate phases of the Platform lifecycle
- Co-operate extensively with engineering, delivery and marketing/agency teams to deliver SMART business capability requirements that ensure digital products remain aligned to technology roadmaps
- Identify and shape responses to new business opportunities when engaged on existing client project delivery
- Add expertise and value to new business client pitches and use delivery expertise to ensure that work definition and statements of work are defined effectively to meet client context and challenges
- Stay abreast of developments and thinking in the wider platform strategy, engagement and adoption of technology, and use this information to develop Wunderman Thompson’s Digital Strategy business position
- Provide thought-leadership by understanding the evolving digital experience management landscape and having a point of view on our client’s investment strategies
This presents a great opportunity if you have:
- Willingness to hit the ground running and support our clients with your expertise starting from first week
- 6+ years of experience in designing and engineering, operational and technology enabled solutions in Digital Experience, Content Management and Digital Assets Management
- Experience with designing, developing and integrating digital solutions
- Consulting, business transformation or client advisory experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, manage multiple and changing priorities
- Strong stakeholder awareness and management skills
- Focus on solutions both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
What we offer you:
- 25 days' holiday
- WPP Group Discounts
- Life Assurance – four times your annual salary
- Pension Scheme (Zurich) – company salary contribution matched up to 3%
- Private Medical Cover (BUPA) – for you and your immediate family
- Childcare Vouchers
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle-to-work Scheme (Evans)
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.