Digital Designer | Banners/Mails
Digital Designer | Banners/Mails
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson seeks a flexible, efficient Designer who can work across a variety of digital platforms and applications, developing keen concepts that exceed client objectives and expectations while engaging others. This individual will be working both independently and collaboratively. A next level conceptual designer, you are responsible for conceiving and writing all forms of online advertising, social marketing, and email materials that demand attention. We are seeking a creative who enjoys selling ideas as much as crafting them. As a Digital Designer you will be focusing on creating Banners, landing pages, emails & Sites.
What you'll do:
- Break | Create interactive concepts and campaigns. Embrace the unknown, recognizing that truly great social content knows no rules. You will be excited to create new and experiment rather than default to existing plug-ins. You see technology as a tool for creativity.
- Craft | Juggle many projects and campaigns at a time. Ideate constantly with new ideas for every brief, conversation, tactic, and final execution. You will be creating a range of different digital content each week which will include HTML5 banners and HTML emails (design and build)
- Collaborate | Partner with the creative team for the timely development and execution of campaigns and projects, including the concepting and execution of final deliverables. Day-to-day you'll work with creative teams, strategists and account managers to help generate and visualise new ideas for campaigns to go across social media channels, email communications, display and web.
Who you are:
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Curious | Continuously re-imagines how to partner with clients to build better futures for their business; pro-actively seeks out new opportunities and lateral ideas to solve clients’ biggest business issues.
What you’ll need:
- Knowledge of digital design.
- Experience creating Email campaigns and Banners.
- Proficiency across Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in working in HTML development for display banners and email builds. Advanced HTML5 knowledge.
- Google Web Designer and Animate.
PLUS: AdServers (Doubleclick/Sizmek) and animation by code.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.