Operations & Readiness Consultant
Operations & Readiness Consultant
Location: Praha, Czech Republic
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
There are almost 400 of us in Wunderman Thompson Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish, German, or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
Please note, this role is based in Prague, Czech Republic, and would fit profiles who hold CZ/EU Citizenship or a work permit in the Czech Republic.
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop process flow charts, process describing documents, operation models and supporting workflows in JIRA or other WorkFlow tools
- Transition and onboarding project management and handover to the pre-prepared org structure
- Proactive communication to manager in case of any development that could lead to issues with successful projects delivery
- Design of the reporting structure and operational/business reports
- Interact with top management, co-workers, superiors, and others to get a detailed understanding of the process, business model and operations model.
- Understand how the process or current operation works, what are the resources required in the process, duration of the process and what is the outcome of the process.
- Deep dive into each aspect of the process to identify problems or errors. Undertake data gathering and root cause analysis exercises.
- Work with peers to come up with possible solutions to solve the problems.
- Monitor the process at every stage.
What you’ll need:
- Should have great communication abilities with good knowledge of English language (both oral and written).
- Must be detailed oriented and hardworking.
- Should have knowledge of process management related tools and at least some of the methods/techniques used to optimize processes
- Analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Technical knowledge of the process to deal with any kind of breakdowns.
- Good organizational and resource management skills.
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Be able to work under pressure and manage strict deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of computer fundaments, MS Office, MS Projects, JIRA or similar WorkFlow tool and other process related systems
What reward will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays – a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, catering allowance.
On top of this, we offer:
- An Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
- The professional system of internal education for your potential to grow
- Language lessons
- Birthday gift
- Refreshment in the office
- We are a dog-friendly company
- Multisport card
In October 2021, we will move to a new office nearby metro Vltavska; Bubenská 1, Prague 7.
Home office info: During the Covid pandemic, we prefer working from home. If you need to work from the office, you can.
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our website, and if you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about yourself. Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.