Content & UX Writing
Content & UX Writing
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Buenos Aires is on the lookout for candidates with a passion for creative writing to join their copywriting team on a full-time basis. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to hone their writing skills working for some of the largest global clients in a fun, rewarding work environment.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent grasp of grammar, strong attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines in a busy work environment. In addition to this, the candidate will have the ability to follow strict guidelines and communicate any issues they find in a clear, concise manner.
As part of the role, you need to ensure that your writing is cohesive to visual elements. You up hold and adhere to any and all existing brand guidelines, making sure all work is effective. You’re able to expand and build new expressions of brands’ visual identities for various platforms. You’re hands-on, able to own the creative process from ideation all the way through to execution. You are able to bring your ideas to life across various social and digital platforms, understanding best practices and nuances. You can conceptualize and create work for various formats and have a thorough understanding of design principles and programs.
In addition to working independently, you’re someone who is able to collaborate with partners, too. You can help conceptualize and execute other creatives’ ideas. You understand how to build content for brands on a micro level, as well as how to build larger ideas more extensive, multi-platform campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Process | Proficiently write in diverse copy styles across a range of assignments. Concept and collaborate on campaign ideas and social tactics with a creative team while working on multiple projects. Manage and prioritize projects within timelines for project milestones.
- Work | Craft concepts and execute copy based on established voice and tone for myriad digital platforms.
- People | Partner with the creative leads to concept, write, present, and defend work while addressing client needs. You’ll collaborate with multidisciplinary teams across the agency to ensure timely deliverables.
- Generate | Content according to the clients guideline (Mailings, Social Media and Banner Campaign)
- Content | Generate content for wireframes, user stories, user journeys.
- Identify | content problems and design solutions.
Who you are:
- A builder | Innovator with a desire to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging, especially when working across disciplines.
- An experimenter | Embrace the unknown and ready to break process. You’ll be excited by opportunities to explore new ideas rather than rely on existing paradigms, and you view technology as a tool that can drive this creativity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of people.
- Have excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages (complete Adobe suite).
- Knowledge in UX Writing is a plus.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be highly motivated and well organized.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Intermediate level of English.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.