Manager, Digital Analytics
Manager, Digital Analytics
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Dallas, TX, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Manager, Digital Analytics who is intimately familiar with turning data into models for empowering clients and platforms. The Manager, Digital Analytics considers themselves a passionately curious data science professional who thrives in fast-paced matrix environments, and the collaborative energy of the teams you work with. Your strengths lie in challenging organizations to think differently and helping your clients’ brands achieve their goals through uncovering trends and insights and finding the most efficient ways to impact their audiences through collaborative strategy development.
As Manager, Digital Analytics you will manage a small team, working collaboratively with other technology development teams. You are a strong individual contributor but will also work across the Strategy & Analytics team and executives within the company.
This role can be fully remote, from any US location.
What you’ll do:
- Perform | Work on a daily basis with digital analytics platforms to explore complex data sets and make recommendations for marketing strategies and/or site design changes.
- Identify | Identify and develop data collection strategies to support standard and ad-hoc reporting on key performance indicators that directly measure online campaigns, website, and conversion funnel performance.
- Lead | Lead the process of web analytics tag implementation and testing during the development of online media, marketing landing pages, websites, conversion funnels, and mobile applications.
- Provide | Provide tag implementation requirements to product managers and technical teams, ensuring best practices are followed.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with strong business acumen. Offer proactive solutions and ensure successful progression without guidance. Identify business and marketing problems, industry drivers, competitive landscapes, and trends and apply insights to enable clients to compete efficiently.
- Motivated l Has a sense of urgency and is an adaptive self-starter with the ability to work across different initiatives. Has a high bar for quality, takes ownership and drives accountability across the organization.
- Team Player | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient l Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Exemplify a “Yes and why not?” posture. Maintain balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Detail Oriented l Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
What you’ll need:
- Developing marketing performance measurement using digital analytics tools, including Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Designing and developing dashboards and scorecards, including KPI and reporting frame refinement to evaluate and increase return on Investment of marketing campaigns.
- Familiar with A/B Testing Platforms such as Adobe Target, Optimizely and Google Optimize.
- Capable of leading Testing and Optimization programs.
- Analyzing and reporting interactive consumer metrics and translating information into actionable recommendations to evaluate and increase return on Investment of marketing campaigns.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.