Department: Data & Analytics
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Digital Analyst that will support our mission as a trusted and savvy business intelligence partner to deliver rich data and analytics to our clients. You will work on a daily basis within digital analytics platforms to explore complex data sets and make recommendations for marketing strategies and/or site design changes. This individual will need to be detail-oriented, have working knowledge of digital analytics technologies, and a high aptitude toward working with data visualization technologies and data schema.
What you’ll do:
- Perform | work on a daily basis within digital analytics platforms to explore complex data sets and make recommendations for marketing strategies and/or site design changes.
- Deliver Insights | be able to demonstrate the capacity to deliver meaningful customer insights and have experience preparing and producing analytics reports on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis.
- Strategize | aid in identifying and developing data collection strategies to support standard and ad-hoc reporting on key performance indicators that directly measure online campaigns, website and conversion funnel performance.
- Implement | The candidate will participate in the web analytics tag implementation and testing during the development of online media, marketing landing pages, websites, conversion funnels and mobile applications. They will assist and contribute in gathering requirements, implementing, and performing quality control in tag implementations.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with strong business acumen. Offer proactive solutions and ensure successful progression without guidance. Identify business and marketing problems, industry drivers, competitive landscapes, and trends and apply insights to enable clients to compete efficiently.
- Motivated l Has a sense of urgency and is an adaptive self-starter with the ability to work across different initiatives. Has a high bar for quality, takes ownership and drives accountability across the organization.
- Team Player | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient l Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Exemplify a “Yes and why not?” posture. Maintain balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Detail Oriented l Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 1 year of developing marketing performance measurement using digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics or other quantitative discipline. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability with dashboard and scorecard design and development including KPI and reporting frame refinement.
- Ability to analyze and report interactive consumer metrics, translating information into actionable recommendations.
- Capable of creating succinct presentations to narrate a story with a focus on insights and outcomes to all levels of the organization.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Experience with one or more tag management solutions (Adobe DTM/Launch, Tealium, Ensighten, Google Tag Manager, etc.) preferred.
- Experience with site testing and personalization tools such as Adobe Target, Google Optimize, or Optimizely preferred.
- Foundational knowledge of HTML and CSS languages preferred.
- Experience with Google Adwords or Google DFP preferred.
- Experience with advanced Excel or SQL preferred.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.